14:31, Sun 10 Dec
I agree re polarization.

For me the key issues are:

1. Making the switch at the wrong time. If we are going to implement a new style/ethos/system, do it in the summer. Get your man in and the players that fit. Instead, we've wasted a summer window of recruitment and pre-season.

2. Hiring the wrong guy. If we want a clear ethos we should have hired someone with a managerial career that shows evidence of such ethos.

3. Moving too quickly. With P&S restrictions, it's silly to choose revolution because we can't rip up the squad. We should look to evolve gradually. Rushing to leave the division was what screwed the last owners.
14:56, Sun 10 Dec
In my view the players have downed tools, the manager is tactically inept and everyone is stealing a living. We’ve had no new manager bounce and anyone who disagrees is deluded.
15:05, Sun 10 Dec
Weird prick
15:06, Sun 10 Dec
Eff off
16:08, Sun 10 Dec
Sweepover
Some fans have become entitled pricks.

The end.

Jesus H Christ 😳.

Entitled Blues?,in what World does that fit in?.

Look in the mirror mate,I'd never call another Blues a pr*ck.

You're wierd.

I have a long memory unfortunately for me,you were one of the main cheerleaders for Zola back then,how did that turn out for you eh ?.

History is repeating itself,you were an oaf then and you're an oaf now.

Trot on.

It's weird how many people listen to him. Consistently wrong.

Any time we have had a manager who gets us above a relegation scrap he wants them gone and then defends the shite replacement.

If someone told me he is a villa fan i would not be surprised in the slightest.
16:10, Sun 10 Dec
I think 'No Fear" and undefeated would have been better left until we actually had something to Bragg about
20:01, Sun 10 Dec
It’s weird how many people take a blues forum so seriously.
20:08, Sun 10 Dec
El Mayor

Coming from someone who has made 35604 posts and a very well publicised BCFC blog that comment is outstanding.

One too many lemsips for you today mate.
20:09, Sun 10 Dec
I think he's more defending the rights of the WUMs on here
20:10, Sun 10 Dec
Liam of Brum
El Mayor

Coming from someone who has made 35604 posts and a very well publicised BCFC blog that comment is outstanding.

One too many lemsips for you today mate.

I’ve been on here for 22 years mate, I know how much of a pisstake this place is.

If I - someone who is overly defensive and a bit of a nause at times - can see a wind up for what it is and know to ignore it, then it’s a damn shame you can’t.
20:32, Sun 10 Dec
If only everyone had your talent.

Everyone is proud of the serious work you have done.
20:47, Sun 10 Dec
I think one of the major polarisations among those who post is that of those who seemingly cannot resist including the expression Dvb in every post and those of us who are totally pissed off with the childish repetition of this inanity
20:51, Sun 10 Dec
I think the polerisation is coming to an end. A consensus is forming. Proper Blues are realising this can't carry on and Rooney is heading for the tin tack sooner rather than later.