14:56, Mon 11 Dec
🤦‍♀️
14:57, Mon 11 Dec
The cat next door
Genuine question. What are you positive of about the future?
We’ll be run better, more sustainably, with a better ground, facilities, infrastructure, staff, improved transport links etc
The club will be improved in every department. Unrecognisable in some parts and for the better.
Climb aboard. Or atleast change mindset and give them a chance
Tony Fantastico
14:57, Mon 11 Dec
At least Dong used to get down to the training ground to keep an eye on his managers and contribute to training.

Cook has just given his mate the job and then blamed the fans that it's not working.

Shameful.
The cat next door
Genuine question. What are you positive of about the future?

Based on your question - can you not see the positives of our new owners?
14:58, Mon 11 Dec
Sunik
At least Dong used to get down to the training ground to keep an eye on his managers and contribute to training.

Cook has just given his mate the job and then blamed the fans that it's not working.

Shameful.
Surely can’t be just me who’s spotted this act is way too obvious?
Tony Fantastico
14:59, Mon 11 Dec
Yeah recently registered, dead give away
15:01, Mon 11 Dec
Nope not just you.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
15:13, Mon 11 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
Sunik

Shameful.

I'm guessing it's Nat right?
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
15:16, Mon 11 Dec
Nikola Zigic
Rab C Nesbitt
Sunik

Shameful.

I'm guessing it's Nat right?
No idea but wum central
Tony Fantastico
15:19, Mon 11 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
Sunik

Shameful.

They stand out like a sore thumb. A few with hardly any posts all the same negative posts in common.
15:21, Mon 11 Dec
Oh I am sorry.

Rooney is doing great and the players seem to be taking his instructions on board.
Rab C Nesbitt
Maybe. But 4000 paid £37 to go to Coventry. We’ll take over a thousand to Cardiff and Plymouth sold out just reading Bronze. I’m not missing a league game this season regardless of Rooney. (Yes I understand others think differently)

Fair play Rab, I went to around 16 away games 2018/19, but with Covid, divorce etc back to the bottom of pile again.
If I had a mortgage I wouldn’t be able to afford it but with my lad 21 and able to go I plan on watching Blues with him whilst we can before life invariably gets in the way of that to a degree
Tony Fantastico
15:50, Mon 11 Dec
Sunik
Oh I am sorry.

Rooney is doing great and the players seem to be taking his instructions on board.

No clearly he isn't doing great - I'm not sure I agree with you however that things would improve if Cook started taking training sessions however....
15:59, Mon 11 Dec
Thongs
They also said it would take time and asked for a little patience.

Amazing that nobody remembers that part though.

Failed managers hand selected from the CEO’s friends list don’t get time, especially when replacing a team in 6th who had just score 7 goals in 3 days.