22:58, Mon 11 Dec
Madhouse yeah loads of jeans and bacon's shoes next door and wimpy opposite 😂
00:17, Tue 12 Dec
Ribeye
Haircut1000
Kristoff
Pigeon Park’s market had been like that the last few years. Hand made gifts and food items made by local artists and vendors. I’ve not been up there this year so can’t comment though.

The market at Pidgeon Park here is brilliant. But my god there are some miserable effers in here today. The German market is fab and unique in being sponsored by Frankfurt. This is part of the reason Brum has such a shit reputation...everyone saying the city is shit. Someone on here said Pallasades wss better than Grand Central...they want locking up.

It's not, it's shit.

Compare it to Vienna, Prague, Budapest and then tell me it's fab.

It's not as good as them. But "shit" is a bit harsh. It comes top of loads of polls of UK markets. You should see the one in Bristol...it is utterly awful.
13:56, Tue 12 Dec
Birmingham one is bloody awful. I just don’t see the appeal and I dread to think what Bristol’s one is like if it’s worse.

It’s awful I’ve said it so can’t wait until all you PTA Moms pile in on me for being a grinch.
13:57, Tue 12 Dec
Ribeye
This means nothing to me.
I was impressed by the market in Cathedral Square. Went there on Sunday. I'm aware it's not THE Birmingham German Market but it still forms part of the offering.
15:34, Tue 12 Dec
bluearmyfaction
Ribeye
This means nothing to me.

So mystic and soulful.