00:41, Wed 13 Dec
I don’t know what it is, I’ve had a couple of drinks I’ll admit. Maybe that’s what it is and it’s past midnight.

BUT I think, we will get a result tomorrow. Rooney in his presser seemed to look a bit more upbeat (no idea why) to me.

I’ve got a feeling boys and girls and I’m usually very very pessimistic. Wouldn’t it be nice to win a game of football away from home with Rooney in charge. Well I think so anyway.

Up the fecking Blue Machine 😂😂
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
06:41, Wed 13 Dec
Do you also get the feeling we’ll have at least three months of unbroken summer sunshine from June till end of August and snow at Christmas?

Do you go to sleep every Saturday convinced you’ll have all 6 numbers on your lottery ticket and an email from Camelot on Sunday morning?
08:21, Wed 13 Dec
I watched Rooney’s press conference before I went to sleep last night and thought he sounded as uninspiring as ever but then dreamt we scored two late goals to win 2-1

Today could be the day
08:29, Wed 13 Dec
I watched Rooney’s press conference before I went to sleep last night and thought he sounded as uninspiring as ever but then dreamt we scored two late goals to win 2-1

Today could be the day

Yep .... 1-2 to Blues .. i concur
08:34, Wed 13 Dec
NOGS74
Do you also get the feeling we’ll have at least three months of unbroken summer sunshine from June till end of August and snow at Christmas?

Do you go to sleep every Saturday convinced you’ll have all 6 numbers on your lottery ticket and an email from Camelot on Sunday morning?

That reminds me, I need to get a ticket this week. Nice one
09:10, Wed 13 Dec
Nice optimism.

What were you drinking and can I get it from the Co-op in Longlevens?? I fancy having some for consuming during the game before breaking out into a rendition of "The Cardiff dance"

KRO
Turn left when you get on a plane.
09:20, Wed 13 Dec
I have a feeling too, and it's a growing one, Blues have tried to make too many changes too soon and it will be difficult to reverse this downward, on-pitch spiral.

This feels different to our recent League struggles and it worries me.

I really want WR to work out but I'm not sure how he changes things now?
10:02, Wed 13 Dec
I'm 100% with you.

No logic behind it and I'm not in the pro-rooney camp so I'm not running on blind faith - I think we will get 3 points tonight.
10:37, Wed 13 Dec
On the basis that our players have won points and games in the championship before, and that Cardiff may have an off day, it’s possible. We can’t go through the rest of the season without another win (can we?)

I just doubt it’s tonight though, sorry.

I predicted 5-1, which is just as likely as a Blues win imo. Though I’ll still be there, braving the M5,M50 and M4 and the cold, hoping for better than the last two games woeful efforts.
mad
10:38, Wed 13 Dec
When did we last go this long without an away win? Are we going back to 1989 or thereabouts?
10:45, Wed 13 Dec
Tilton shark
Nice optimism.

What were you drinking and can I get it from the Co-op in Longlevens?? I fancy having some for consuming during the game before breaking out into a rendition of "The Cardiff dance"

KRO

Co-Op Longford actually haha. Thatchers Vintage, 3 bottles of that at 8.3% was enough for such an optimistic post
10:46, Wed 13 Dec
Bluemarc81
I don’t know what it is, I’ve had a couple of drinks I’ll admit. Maybe that’s what it is and it’s past midnight.

BUT I think, we will get a result tomorrow. Rooney in his presser seemed to look a bit more upbeat (no idea why) to me.

I’ve got a feeling boys and girls and I’m usually very very pessimistic. Wouldn’t it be nice to win a game of football away from home with Rooney in charge. Well I think so anyway.

I hvae those dreams all the time and they bite you on the arse. Best to expect the worst and then you might be pleased if we nick a 0-0.
10:48, Wed 13 Dec
Bluemarc81

People have said similar pre match for the previous 9 games, it is rife across Twitter.

Nothing wrong with it at all, it is the insanity of Blues fans.
No way would supporters keep travelling hundreds of miles in thousands if there was no hope even without reason or evidence

"Stockholm syndrome is a proposed condition or theory that tries to explain why hostages sometimes develop a psychological bond with their captors."
10:52, Wed 13 Dec
Bluemarc81

I’ve got a feeling boys and girls and I’m usually very very pessimistic.

NURSE NURSE HE's OUT OF BED AGAIN
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
12:48, Wed 13 Dec
I think we’re digging a big hole and Wazza is operating the digger, with no license to drive it at all. I’d love him to pass his test, I think he’s totally suited to us, but I really think his days are numbered.

Cardiff 3 Blues Zilch
[youtube.com]

Into The Shadows 2024 Tour Dates -

17 Feb - Theatre Severn, Shrewsbury
2 Mar - Taachi Morris Arts Centre, Taunton
30 Mar - Prince Of Wales Theatre, Cannock
20 Apr - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton on Trent
7 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
8 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
19 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield