01:23, Thu 14 Dec
newblue
johnthefence
I went to Swansea and Bristol with high hopes that our new team would get a result.

I went to Norwich and Preston hoping that a result was possible, with some luck

I went to Middlesbrough hoping that a new Manager bounce might happen

I want to Blackburn hoping that Rooney might turn them round

I went to Coventry hoping that 4,000 fans and a local derby might give the team a lift

The common theme has been hope

Tonight l’m travelling without hope, but in fear that we’re gonna get mullered, or fear that if we do finally win I don’t want to miss it, and to protect ‘gold’ status for next season, when the owners have hopefully seen the light.

Always travel in hope more than expectation. Glad you had a great trip tonight, about time 👍

Didn’t see that coming tbh, but glad l saw it👍
Glad WR put the team out as JE would have done. Needs to stick at this till new players come in.
01:50, Thu 14 Dec
johnthefence
newblue
johnthefence
I went to Swansea and Bristol with high hopes that our new team would get a result.

I went to Norwich and Preston hoping that a result was possible, with some luck

I went to Middlesbrough hoping that a new Manager bounce might happen

I want to Blackburn hoping that Rooney might turn them round

I went to Coventry hoping that 4,000 fans and a local derby might give the team a lift

The common theme has been hope

Tonight l’m travelling without hope, but in fear that we’re gonna get mullered, or fear that if we do finally win I don’t want to miss it, and to protect ‘gold’ status for next season, when the owners have hopefully seen the light.

Always travel in hope more than expectation. Glad you had a great trip tonight, about time 👍

Didn’t see that coming tbh, but glad l saw it👍
Glad WR put the team out as JE would have done. Needs to stick at this till new players come in.

Seen this drivelalot on social media. The formation might have been similar that Eustace would have done, but the passing and possession was much more Rooney.
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
04:25, Thu 14 Dec
Yeah I find it a bit ridiculous that people are claiming this as because of playing as Eustace would, it really wasn't like that. Always had a feeling that somehow this would be what people said if we started getting results.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
05:38, Thu 14 Dec
Bluemarc81
I don’t know what it is, I’ve had a couple of drinks I’ll admit. Maybe that’s what it is and it’s past midnight.

BUT I think, we will get a result tomorrow. Rooney in his presser seemed to look a bit more upbeat (no idea why) to me.

I’ve got a feeling boys and girls and I’m usually very very pessimistic. Wouldn’t it be nice to win a game of football away from home with Rooney in charge. Well I think so anyway.

Up the fecking Blue Machine 😂😂

Credit where credit it due mate :)
09:09, Thu 14 Dec
Bluemarc81
I don’t know what it is, I’ve had a couple of drinks I’ll admit. Maybe that’s what it is and it’s past midnight.

BUT I think, we will get a result tomorrow. Rooney in his presser seemed to look a bit more upbeat (no idea why) to me.

I’ve got a feeling boys and girls and I’m usually very very pessimistic. Wouldn’t it be nice to win a game of football away from home with Rooney in charge. Well I think so anyway.

Up the fecking Blue Machine 😂😂

You were spot on! Fair play

Chuffed for everyone who went, mad ba%%%rds.

Man, it feels great to be winning again.

I feel like last night was a turning point, Monday will be too tough but going forward we now know how to get a result.