13:27, Wed 13 Dec
I went to Swansea and Bristol with high hopes that our new team would get a result.

I went to Norwich and Preston hoping that a result was possible, with some luck

I went to Middlesbrough hoping that a new Manager bounce might happen

I want to Blackburn hoping that Rooney might turn them round

I went to Coventry hoping that 4,000 fans and a local derby might give the team a lift

The common theme has been hope

Tonight l’m travelling without hope, but in fear that we’re gonna get mullered, or fear that if we do finally win I don’t want to miss it, and to protect ‘gold’ status for next season, when the owners have hopefully seen the light.
21:49, Wed 13 Dec
Told you boys! Told you
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
21:51, Wed 13 Dec
Fair play 👍
22:01, Wed 13 Dec
Good call, hopefully you will get same feeling before the Leicester game, then everyone can start to look upwards.
22:02, Wed 13 Dec
Bluemarc81
Told you boys! Told you

You and me both brother - get in there. It was in the air, i'm telling yah!
22:03, Wed 13 Dec
I think Leicester needs to be seen as anything is a bonus. This win has kind of given us that opportunity as well. It was really important.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
22:13, Wed 13 Dec
Yeah we actually do have a free hit against one of the best championship sides of all time now.

The performance will be the most important thing.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
22:16, Wed 13 Dec
If we start anything like we did against Ipswich, which tonight's starting 11 is capable of, then we have a chance of getting something
22:26, Wed 13 Dec
Nikola Zigic
Yeah we actually do have a free hit against one of the best championship sides of all time now.

The performance will be the most important thing.

Just looking at the points that them and Ipswich have got. It's phenomenal.

Leeds are a point off two points per game and are ten off automatic promotion.

If the top four keep their points up then the bottom three could end up being a low total this season.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
22:36, Wed 13 Dec
johnthefence
I went to Swansea and Bristol with high hopes that our new team would get a result.

I went to Norwich and Preston hoping that a result was possible, with some luck

I went to Middlesbrough hoping that a new Manager bounce might happen

I want to Blackburn hoping that Rooney might turn them round

I went to Coventry hoping that 4,000 fans and a local derby might give the team a lift

The common theme has been hope

Tonight l’m travelling without hope, but in fear that we’re gonna get mullered, or fear that if we do finally win I don’t want to miss it, and to protect ‘gold’ status for next season, when the owners have hopefully seen the light.

Always travel in hope more than expectation. Glad you had a great trip tonight, about time 👍
22:42, Wed 13 Dec
Get in 👍
22:53, Wed 13 Dec
Charcy
I think Leicester needs to be seen as anything is a bonus. This win has kind of given us that opportunity as well. It was really important.

Very much this. Expect the worst but prepare for the best. I’d love to get some points but I won’t be upset if we don’t.
22:56, Wed 13 Dec
I want to see us at them and make sure they know they’re in a game. They’re good but they’re not supermen.
23:12, Wed 13 Dec
newblue
I want to see us at them and make sure they know they’re in a game. They’re good but they’re not supermen.

True, but they have better footballers, undeniably, I’d just like to see us play the best we can, and if that doesn’t get a result I’m fine.
00:30, Thu 14 Dec
quark
Bluemarc81
I don’t know what it is, I’ve had a couple of drinks I’ll admit. Maybe that’s what it is and it’s past midnight.

BUT I think, we will get a result tomorrow. Rooney in his presser seemed to look a bit more upbeat (no idea why) to me.

I’ve got a feeling boys and girls and I’m usually very very pessimistic.

NURSE NURSE HE's OUT OF BED AGAIN

Oh marvellous and wonderful bluemarc81 I humbly beg your forgiveness and bow down before you
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people