00:33, Thu 14 Dec
Yeah 100%
07:19, Thu 14 Dec
There was a 25 minute period after NG got injured where they were the better team.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
09:20, Thu 14 Dec
TrickyBlue
Thought he played well tonight, passing was miles better than we’re used to seeing with him.

He definitely consciously tried to get it down and pass it.

There was a 2 minutes in the first half where he was hoofing it, the ball would come back to him and he would launch it to no one again. It is what naturally comes to him, how a pro can just give the ball back to opponents is beyond me.
However he has been a huge wall the last two games and his distribution has been much much improved.

He clearly is a likeable guy too. Everyone is when we win!
Tam
09:26, Thu 14 Dec
Shaun of Brum
TrickyBlue
Thought he played well tonight, passing was miles better than we’re used to seeing with him.

There was a 2 minutes in the first half where he was hoofing it, the ball would come back to him and he would launch it to no one again. It is what naturally comes to him, how a pro can just give the ball back to opponents is beyond me.
However he has been a huge wall the last two games and his distribution has been much much improved.

There was a couple of occasions in the first half, you’re right, but we seemed to be playing longer balls as a team at the time, so whether it was an instruction to get it forward quicker at the time, I don’t know. Did you notice that after those two punts upfield, that deft little short half-volleyed pass that he made though? I liked that. I thought that he looked as comfortable as anyone else passing it around in defence, tbh.
Make Blues Great Again
09:35, Thu 14 Dec
Tam
Tam
Shaun of Brum
TrickyBlue

There was a couple of occasions in the first half, you’re right, but we seemed to be playing longer balls as a team at the time, so whether it was an instruction to get it forward quicker at the time, I don’t know. Did you notice that after those two punts upfield, that deft little short half-volleyed pass that he made though? I liked that. I thought that he looked as comfortable as anyone else passing it around in defence, tbh.

I do remember, it settled me, him and the rest of the team down for sure.

Not even half the season gone, what a roller-coaster already!
Just 7 points off the playoffs.

Wagner is over Monday I am told.
10:23, Thu 14 Dec
KingCostly
Fair play to Roberts, he's helped steady the ship. Aiwu looked a lot better at right-back than he did at centre-half as well.

He did - needs to work on his shooting though.
10:36, Thu 14 Dec
Aiwu would have buried that if Villa John was still in charge. FACT.
12:15, Thu 14 Dec
He would have probably gone on to get a hatrick