Season turner or blip?
21:44, Wed 13 Dec
Nothing but positives here boss.
21:45, Wed 13 Dec
Lots!
Up the feckin Blues
21:46, Wed 13 Dec
Lots of positives.

The biggest is the hope that he's showing some pragmatism and sets us up like this going forward.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
21:46, Wed 13 Dec
Much better defensively.

Some nice bits of play.

Clean sheet.

Should have scored more.

Hopefully the turning point
21:47, Wed 13 Dec
No fear of Leicester on Monday.
Loads of positives. We looked pretty solid and hopefully it'll give the players a lot more confidence. For me, this is the first genuinely positive result we've had since Rooney has been here. The Sheffield Wednesday win was a laboured win against a dogshit team and whilst the Ipswich result was good in theory, it felt very much like a loss at the time.
Feels like a turning point, players know what they are doing playing like that

Sheff W was a win but this does feel like something to build on...back to basics
Looked more solid, hopefully rooney continues to set up like this and I hope James continues to improve. Can really drive us forward in the future
Massively better
More movement off the ball, we’re still lacking that final ball like the last chance Sunjic had to an open miyoshi, just took a second too long.
21:48, Wed 13 Dec
Right starting 11, the right subs at the right time.

JJ motm for me. Promising but needs to carry it on against Leicester.

Cardiff were poor but I thought we played well.
21:48, Wed 13 Dec
Thought we played well tbh. Should have won by 2 or 3, and importantly defended quite well as well, although Cardiff were pretty poor. Massive win.
21:49, Wed 13 Dec
And to add on. Shout to james who was good again, one player who has improved under Rooney.
The line up was encouraging. It didn’t look like Lee Clark’s Tombola team that I was fearing. People mostly knew what they were doing. Being solid and fairly disciplined worked. -we won! So Very positive.

Negative - I wish the coaching team and gaffer had sussed this what was needed sooner.
It’s largely the way we played under Eustace so no surprises we looked far more solid.

Hopefully Rooney sticks with this setup and we can start to climb the table again.

Only negative was the finishing I suppose, should’ve put the game to bed.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.