QBBC2
Season turner or blip?

Yep only took hime ten weeks and 9 matches to realise this squad are a much better team playing #Eust@ceball who'd have thought it.......
21:50, Wed 13 Dec
Agreed. Use this as a base and improve from here.
21:50, Wed 13 Dec
First ever win at the Cardiff City Stadium!
21:51, Wed 13 Dec
JE did give them a pretty big steer!
21:52, Wed 13 Dec
I like how the first thought of a defender now when gaining possession is to change the direction of the play and look for a pass option
21:52, Wed 13 Dec
Unbelievable we didn’t score more. Nice journey back. Love it 💙
Tony Fantastico
21:53, Wed 13 Dec
Biggest positive is probably that Coleen knows she'll be able to feed the kids this week, the old man's still in a job.
Up the feckin Blues
21:59, Wed 13 Dec
SHA will be easier on the eye tomorrow, we'll probably be talking play-offs by lunchtime.
22:02, Wed 13 Dec
Better shape, didn’t look very threatened, looked intermittently decent going forward on the counter. I thought Roberts actually looked mostly comfortable passing the ball about a bit as well. Cardiff were dire - though we were saying that earlier in the season when that Sunjic / Bielik combo was shutting teams out.
22:04, Wed 13 Dec
Didn't see that coming.
Played well and created chances,defended well.
Dunno if Cardiff were shite or we were half decent or a bit of both.

So credit where due👍
22:06, Wed 13 Dec
Thought they were poor but they do have a lot of players who always seem to do well against us so I'm chuffed.
22:07, Wed 13 Dec
Also, the new tactics mean that there's enough time to go and make a cup of tea while we take a throw-in.

Great for TV games.
22:08, Wed 13 Dec
Miguelagenn
SHA will be easier on the eye tomorrow, we'll probably be talking play-offs by lunchtime.

How negative
Miguelagenn
Also, the new tactics mean that there's enough time to go and make a cup of tea while we take a throw-in.

Great for TV games.

Now he is playing Roberts, wait till he finds out he has a long throw and resorts back to that😂
22:11, Wed 13 Dec
Positives - much needed win.
Negatives - we have to be better with the ball and passing. Only scoring one tonight was a disgrace.