You're not going over the top but Cardiff were "one of the worst teams" you've seen.... You've either only watched a handful of games or you're going so far over the top, you've reached new heights not previously achieved by a human being.

Even in the 10 games since Rooney has been here, we've played at least 2 teams who played worse than Cardiff. They're not even the worst team we've played this month and we're not even half way through it yet.
10:45, Thu 14 Dec
but isn't mid table what we are after this year realistically , something to build on next year , hopefully a decent striker in January and maybe one or two others , a clear out of those on big wages in the summer and a few more in where instead of getting bodies actually getting players that we want for a system that is familiar
WelshBlue
there was so much more nouse in that performance than under JE

i prefer points over nouse

18/33 v 8/30
Petebaldwin
You're not going over the top but Cardiff were "one of the worst teams" you've seen.... You've either only watched a handful of games or you're going so far over the top, you've reached new heights not previously achieved by a human being.

Even in the 10 games since Rooney has been here, we've played at least 2 teams who played worse than Cardiff. They're not even the worst team we've played this month and we're not even half way through it yet.

How’s the painting coming along?
10:48, Thu 14 Dec
dork
but isn't mid table what we are after this year realistically , something to build on next year , hopefully a decent striker in January and maybe one or two others , a clear out of those on big wages in the summer and a few more in where instead of getting bodies actually getting players that we want for a system that is familiar

Is one of the points I’m trying to make.
10:49, Thu 14 Dec
I thought the same, we recycled the ball every time we didn't have an opportunity, was much better than a JE performance of just pure counter.
Made lots of progress last night 👍
Bordesley not Small Heath
WelshBlue

18/33 v 8/30

It's just not a fair comparison though. One had a full season and a full pre season to build what he wanted.

Over their respective last seven games they have identical records. Which suggests things are settling down a bit now.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
11:03, Thu 14 Dec
Charcy
Bordesley not Small Heath
WelshBlue

18/33 v 8/30

It's just not a fair comparison though. One had a full season and a full pre season to build what he wanted.

Over their respective last seven games they have identical records. Which suggests things are settling down a bit now.

Uh oh, now you’ve done it
11:06, Thu 14 Dec
🤣
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
11:28, Thu 14 Dec
It is weird how the run of 6 games without a win (including 4 losses and 2 draws at home against teams lower in the league than we currently are) seems to have been completely wiped from the memory for some.
11:35, Thu 14 Dec
Petebaldwin
Made lots of progress last night 👍

yep thats the most pleasing thing for me

last night showed he can get more of these players than he was before, which is really good and not something we'd really seen before apart from a couple of flashes.

hopefully the confidence last night gave them all will help and they will keep progressing

just want a good performance and not a total dicking on monday
11:38, Thu 14 Dec
That’s the key for me, last night was very encouraging but so was the Ipswich performance that we followed up with shite.

This does feel different though, fingers crossed.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
11:39, Thu 14 Dec
I think Monday almost becomes a free hit after last night.

Leicester h
Plymouth a
Stoke h
Bristol City h

We should be looking to get 6 points from those 4 games imo. That will be good progress.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
11:41, Thu 14 Dec
10 points. Piece a piss,