21:55, Wed 13 Dec
Just shows how much more solid we look with him in the team.

Bielik wasn’t covering half the ground he has been in previous weeks!
21:56, Wed 13 Dec
Yeah, the return of Sunjic was massive this evening.

Nothing against the bloke but I wish we could move on from him amd players of his type but he's proved we still need him at the moment.
21:56, Wed 13 Dec
His energy in midfield was a distinct difference tonight
21:57, Wed 13 Dec
We definitely look more solid with him and Bielik at the base of the midfield but it still blows my mind how bad he is on the ball.

The poor bloke looks shit scared every time he's in possession.
21:58, Wed 13 Dec
He also passed it ok tonight. He’s never going to be Xavi Alonso but him and James sowed the midfield up and meant we could get on the front foot.

Well played, so much better.
Three in central midfield was the key.
I thought he was alright on the ball tbh. His passing % isn’t great but what I like about him is the majority of passes he doesn’t make he’s at least trying to go forward.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
21:59, Wed 13 Dec
Protected the back four which has been lacking the last 9 games.

Definitely the way forward until he can get his own players in.
Know your squad, appreciate there limitations and work with them accordingly.
Simple’s really.

Evolution not Revolution
22:04, Wed 13 Dec
He was a big difference, that energy. In the first half he one the ball, passed it to Bacuna who lost it, won it back, passed it to Bacuna who lost it and won it back again.

You can’t have players like Dembele and Bacuna without someone like Sunjic giving you the opportunity to cock up 3 times out of 4.

In an ideal world we wouldn’t need Sunjic because our attacking players would keep the ball, but where we are, we need a Sunjic type player and as much as I liked Keif, he’s a step up.
22:12, Wed 13 Dec
Sam_Bam_Bluenose

Bielik is an absolute liability. Called out on Friday on Sky, and another piss poor half arsed attempt at playing football tonight. Can’t head, pass or break anything up.
22:15, Wed 13 Dec
danielbcfc
Sam_Bam_Bluenose

Bielik is an absolute liability. Called out on Friday on Sky, and another piss poor half arsed attempt at playing football tonight. Can’t head, pass or break anything up.

I think some would call that cynical. I really don’t think the half arsed thing carries any merit, lumbered at times yes, but he still puts his face in places I’d only let my mother in law go.
22:16, Wed 13 Dec
Sam_Bam_Bluenose

You’ll cheer up one day mate don’t worry.
22:16, Wed 13 Dec
danielbcfc
Sam_Bam_Bluenose

He deserved the stick on Friday but this is a proper bizarre take on tonight’s performance.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
22:18, Wed 13 Dec
I thought Bielik played well tonight, the stats back it up. Genuinely confused by the stick he’s getting.
22:19, Wed 13 Dec
Super Hans
danielbcfc
Sam_Bam_Bluenose

He deserved the stick on Friday but this is a proper bizarre take on tonight’s performance.
4 times there was a simple pass on, and he found a blue shirt when it was easier to find a red/orange/pink or whatever our shirt colour is putting us under pressure when we could have been in down the wing / through on goal.