09:26, Fri 15 Dec
I'll start with their constant whining about injuries. They've all got injuries, we've all got injuries, it's part of football. I'm sick of hearing Newcastle, Chelsea and the rest moan on about it as a mitigation. Particularly when the clubs hardest hit are the ones that decided to fanny about overseas in the "PL Summer Series" when they should have been focusing on building up fitness.

Go...
09:27, Fri 15 Dec
They're all better than us.
09:31, Fri 15 Dec
The moans about ownership. Man Utd and Everton stand out. It’s the belief they’re incredibly hard done by, that their owners are the worst in the history of football. They should try dire owners in the Championship, League 1 or 2. Don’t know they’re born.
TBF the injury lists for some teams is huge, and the international and European domestic schedules don't help.

My big frustration, not only the clubs but the whole Premier League juggernaut, and the media, is that football begins and ends with the Premier League.
09:33, Fri 15 Dec
"There are so many games".

Only 38 games in a league season, plus most don't even bother with the League Cup (or at least just play the kids).

If you're in Europe, then you get a spending budget that goes with it. So many squads are coming up to having 20 international players now in the Prem.
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
The gulf from Championship to the Premier League, when minnows like Bournemouth can be bigger budget wise than Sunderland with their huge support something is wrong.
I can see a breakaway European League which would leave a more level playing field where even Blues would have a chance of glory.
I'd welcome them peeing off to a Super League. Man Utd, Liverpool etc are no longer proper football clubs.
09:45, Fri 15 Dec
Their fans.
09:53, Fri 15 Dec
Currently it’s the Everton pity party.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
10:00, Fri 15 Dec
MacAttack
Their fans.

Who have never seen the team play ‘in the flesh’, have no geographical or family link to the club etc., and finally, are seen as ‘experts’ in the media.
10:07, Fri 15 Dec
The “so many games” point is a good one.

So my other point is all the play acting, which seems worse than in EFL, regularly fools refs/pundits and makes the Champions League in particular unwatchable.
Top six trying to change the game for everyone else just to get a bit more rest for their professional athletes.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
10:09, Fri 15 Dec
You get it, Turley. Spot-on.
10:09, Fri 15 Dec
unwatchable.

The PL is the most watched league in the world and the CL Final is one of the most watched single sporting events every year.

Millions of people find it very watchable.
10:11, Fri 15 Dec
This. It really annoys me when Man Utd say their owners are awful, despite the fact they’ve spent more money on players I believe than Man City over the last few years. They’ve got it extremely easy compared to the years of purgatory we spent under bshl, tta and yeung.