16:54, Fri 15 Dec
Inspector Montalbano
The gulf from Championship to the Premier League, when minnows like Bournemouth can be bigger budget wise than Sunderland with their huge support something is wrong.
I can see a breakaway European League which would leave a more level playing field where even Blues would have a chance of glory.

This all day long. We still get double the gates of Bournemouth even after only 2 top half finishes in a decade yet when they eventually get relegated again their revenue will around 250% of ours due to the parachute money.
16:55, Fri 15 Dec
Super Hans
Currently it’s the Everton pity party.

👏👏👏

Dyche: "The whole of football is outraged."

Erm...
bluer than blues
Super Hans
Currently it’s the Everton pity party.

All scousers crave to be victims, which is why they are still banging on about Hillsborough. Everton. Broke the rules that they voted for.
👏👏👏

Dyche: "The whole of football is outraged."

Erm...
shd
18:13, Fri 15 Dec
Bleating about numbers of matches bla bla bla and then heading to Mars for pre season money spinners

Some of the absolute embarrassing cheating from virtually nil contact
18:23, Fri 15 Dec
Everbluesince92
turley
MacAttack
Their fans.

Who have never seen the team play ‘in the flesh’, have no geographical or family link to the club etc., and finally, are seen as ‘experts’ in the media.

I assume you mean people who still reside in England. Some overseas fans will be far more passionate (and knowledgable) supporters than those who are able to attend games.
They're not supporters though. They're followers.
21:50, Fri 15 Dec
Trawling young talent and discarding most of them , some of them could have had a career lower down!!
00:31, Sat 16 Dec
shd
Sky sports for me with their Neville and Carragher carry on. Everything is fantastic, unbelievable, world class and " the best league in the world"

They are like salesman constantly over egging the product.
When I arrive I am causing a Heatwave
03:01, Sat 16 Dec
Impatience and entitlement.

Spurs fans for example, what right do they have to assume they are a big club and deserve success.

Daniel levy has overseen arguably their most successful period, top 4 etc and they want him out.

They were nobodies pre 2010.
06:06, Sat 16 Dec
shd
shd
Bleating about numbers of matches bla bla bla and then heading to Mars for pre season money spinners

Didn't we play something like 63 matches in the 1994/95 season?
07:37, Sat 16 Dec
Wolvobluenose
shd

Didn't we play something like 63 matches in the 1994/95 season?

We had about 53 players, they are only allowed 25 or something.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
07:38, Sat 16 Dec
25 non homegrown. You can have as many as you like if they're kids.

If they're so worried about the league cup and stuff they should just play the youth team.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
07:41, Sat 16 Dec
Sure and they do sometimes. I just think our 95 team is a shit comparison when we used so many players.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
12:27, Sat 16 Dec
Dave
Impatience and entitlement.

Spurs fans for example, what right do they have to assume they are a big club and deserve success.

Daniel levy has overseen arguably their most successful period, top 4 etc and they want him out.

They were nobodies pre 2010.

They most certainly weren’t . Always been a club with a lot of substance.
12:32, Sat 16 Dec
We aren’t one.