19:06, Sat 16 Dec
Old man yells at cloud.
19:09, Sat 16 Dec
Tilton shark
Robert Hopkins
Tilton shark
TV is killing itself. Too many channels far too many subscription only options out there.

We managed fine with just 3 then 5 free to air tv options.

When I went to school or work you could often chat about last nights tv knowing most of your mates would have been watching.

TV now has just polarised everyone. All that was needed was a couple of sports channels adding and that would have been enough. Now we have hundreds of tv options mostly showing utter sh1te.

TV is repsonding to the changes demands of its audience. If people didn't want lots of choice and stuff on demand, Sky and Youtube wouldn't exist.

If there was only 3 - 5 channels then people would watch those channels like we managed with perfectly well for many years.
Now we have Sky, Virgin,BT, Netflix, Paramount, Disney etc etc etc all with subscription.
Way too many and for some way too expensive to have subscriptions and these companies want people to think they need them when really we don't.

How on earth do people find the time to watch all of this output, I have sky and probably watch only a few of the hundreds of options they have as most of it is utter crap. If Sky did not have the football then I would be perfectly happy with free to view stuff.

As for social media well that is another story.

Give me a beer some classic John sulliven, croft & perry, Clement & Le Frenais output and that would be a perfect Christmas.

How much worse would things be if there were only a few channels and no social media.

Linked Image
19:14, Sat 16 Dec
Yep that could be me and I guess I have blown any chance of getting to the next any Blues "Open house"
Turn left when you get on a plane.
19:22, Sat 16 Dec
Never liked it myself. Good Riddance.
19:33, Sat 16 Dec
It's not only you mate, trust me.
19:37, Sat 16 Dec
And your grandparents thought the wireless was enough. The world changes.

You're sat on the internet posting that (world changed) and I imagine you click YouTube and other links when they are posted on here.
19:39, Sat 16 Dec
I think the wireless is plenty enough.
19:40, Sat 16 Dec
sheffield blue
I think the wireless is plenty enough.

🤣 Haha fair enough.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
20:15, Sat 16 Dec
If there was only 3 - 5 channels then people would watch those channels like we managed with perfectly well for many years.
Now we have Sky, Virgin,BT, Netflix, Paramount, Disney etc etc etc all with subscription.
Way too many and for some way too expensive to have subscriptions and these companies want people to think they need them when really we don't.

How on earth do people find the time to watch all of this output, I have sky and probably watch only a few of the hundreds of options they have as most of it is utter crap. If Sky did not have the football then I would be perfectly happy with free to view stuff.

As for social media well that is another story.

Give me a beer some classic John sulliven, croft & perry, Clement & Le Frenais output and that would be a perfect Christmas.

How much worse would things be if there were only a few channels and no social media.

If there were only a few channels and no social media you’d struggle to watch any classic John sulliven, croft & perry, Clement & Le Frenais output 😉
20:43, Sat 16 Dec
It’s a bit like that Deal or No Deal that has come back on itv, terrible show.
20:46, Sat 16 Dec
Yeah, why do people want more choice? Bastards.

Not meant at you QB, replied to the wrong post!
20:49, Sat 16 Dec
I remember bullseye on a Sunday night before school, loved it.
23:47, Sat 16 Dec
Went downhill with David Vine.
23:52, Sat 16 Dec
DirtyDen

Why did you go to school on a sunday night ?
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
23:59, Sat 16 Dec
Robert Hopkins
DirtyDen

Why did you go to school on a sunday night ?

🤣