22:27, Mon 18 Dec
We won the last one. Did you expect us to beat the best team in the league?
22:30, Mon 18 Dec
Rasputin
MacAttack
It’s not about Rooney. It was a free hit against the probable champions.

Have faith, we’ll be fine

No.

That's a out the sixth 'free hit' he's been given so far.

Enough.

We need to start winning games, it as simple as that

If you don't see progression then you're a lost cause. Put you on the Bitter Blues Bonfire of the past. Put some oil on a Rags, throw it on and burn the lot up.

Up the Rooney, up the future, up the Blues.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
22:31, Mon 18 Dec
I didn't expect us to make it so easy for them.
The cold never bothered me anyway
22:32, Mon 18 Dec
Rasputin

Maybe if you attended a game once in a while, you would feel the positivity, instead of shouting at the tele
22:32, Mon 18 Dec
It’s not about him.

Any positives to share?
22:33, Mon 18 Dec
Progression?

What's his win ratio now?
22:36, Mon 18 Dec
You're a sad act
It's tedious.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
Tam
22:37, Mon 18 Dec
Rasputin
Progression?

I think that you can look at the last couple of games and see two decent performances, one against the best side in the division, and a deserved away win at Cardiff. Green shoots, hopefully.
Make Blues Great Again
Rasputin
Progression?

Honestly. If you are only going to base it on that and not style of play and the obvious fact that players are starting to get it then fine.

I will go with a longer window to judge, and will look a little more at the qualitative and quantitative. You just concentrate on our last ten years of incredible winning percentages and lap them up.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
Not been a Rooney fan at all but the last two games fair play, we're improving and giving hope of better things to come.
The team showed plenty of spirit and fight and played some good stuff at times against a top top side.
Naive defending but their pace was frightening.
JJ is really flourishing under Rooney tbf, just hope we can keep hold of him and build a side around him.
So in summary,plenty of positives,the toxicity is definitely on the wane and people are getting on board now,me included
22:42, Mon 18 Dec
Er, yeah

How many games you win is pretty much how football works I think.

I may be wrong, obviously.
22:48, Mon 18 Dec
Rasputin

Money talks and their squad blows ours out of the water. We’d probably lose that game 90 times out of 100. So, we could have defended our box for 90 mins and made it difficult and maybe lost 0-1. Instead we had a go at pressing them high in their half to try to create some chances ourselves. Yes, we still lost the game but I suspect most fans prefer to see their team trying to play attacking football.
22:50, Mon 18 Dec
Rasputin
Er, yeah

How many games you win is pretty much how football works I think.

I may be wrong, obviously.

How much money you spend is also pretty much football works I think.
22:54, Mon 18 Dec
Yep positivity from me as well, a lot of heart shown tonight against a team that would be midtable in the premier league at least.

Serves them right for appointing bacon face.
22:55, Mon 18 Dec
I’m not going to disagree with you.

Leicester could arguably been down to 9 men

JJ was superb

We went for to toe with a team that cost at least 19 times more than ours to assemble.

Proud 🥲 f the lads tonight.