KES
22:56, Mon 18 Dec
Just got to stay up now. I’ve written this season off?
23:09, Mon 18 Dec
roger hynd
Not been a Rooney fan at all but the last two games fair play, we're improving and giving hope of better things to come.
The team showed plenty of spirit and fight and played some good stuff at times against a top top side.
Naive defending but their pace was frightening.
JJ is really flourishing under Rooney tbf, just hope we can keep hold of him and build a side around him.
So in summary,plenty of positives,the toxicity is definitely on the wane and people are getting on board now,me included

Good man roger. I know you’ve been critical and a lot of it has been not just understandable but deserved. I think we’re beginning to see better prospects - maybe. I couldn’t actually see it tonight as was committed with something else v important but sounds like we gave it a go. That’s good in my book.
Tam
23:22, Mon 18 Dec
I've struggled to get on board with it as well, but I think that you have to go with the evidence and, to me, it's improving.

One thing that I noticed was that - whereas a couple of weeks ago, I didn’t think that the players looked on board with it, I saw no evidence of that in the last couple of games
Make Blues Great Again
23:24, Mon 18 Dec
Tam
Up the blues, Tam!
23:26, Mon 18 Dec
Rasputin
How many free hits does he get FFS?

Another three goals shipped at home.

Against Leicester?

23:28, Mon 18 Dec
Rasputin
I didn't expect us to make it so easy for them.

What would you have done differently?
23:43, Mon 18 Dec
I’m on the whole pleased with that performance. We battled well, and did make a game of it against the best team in the league, and played some nice stuff at times. If there was a negative I did think 3-2 flattered us in terms of only conceding 3, they could have easily had a couple more as they were quite wasteful with their chances.

If we can continue like this, and play this way against the weaker teams, I think we’ll be fine, easily enough for mid table. I just worry we’ll have a decent-ish performance tonight, albeit in defeat, and then go flat and dire Saturday against weaker opposition.
01:05, Tue 19 Dec
KES
Honestly, what were your expectations for this season at the start? Bearing in mind how many seasons we've been continuously been circling the plug hole to Div 1. Lower half in my opinion, and I think that's what we're on course for