13:26, Wed 20 Dec
I still don't think he's that good. Runs for cover..............
13:29, Wed 20 Dec
He’ll end up at Barcelona, where they’ll build the team around him and they’ll all be saying “Lionel who?”
13:54, Wed 20 Dec
Newbs
I still don't think he's that good. Runs for cover..............

He's 18 & 3 months and scored 4 goals in the Championship.

It's a pretty decent start. He'll improve rapidly over the next few years.
13:55, Wed 20 Dec
His goal and assist record is pretty much identical to his brothers after the same number of champ appearances
Tha Project OBE
He’ll never be any good. The experts on here assured me of that. Possibly the same ones who taught me that JJ was destined for the lower leages

It's weird how quickly young players get written off on this forum. Why is there a struggle to grasp that they will get better with time. Yet every time Dixon scores for the the u23 there's posts to get him in the first team. 3 games without a goal and he'll never make it at this level 🤣
15:03, Wed 20 Dec
People write off youngsters and equally over estimate their potential. Young people mature at different rates. I think it’s reasonable though to say that if you can make lit in to a championship team at 17 or 18 and play regularly you have a chance of a decent career at least.
20:34, Wed 20 Dec
Tha Project OBE
He’ll never be any good. The experts on here assured me of that. Possibly the same ones who taught me that JJ was destined for the lower leages

Gosh, these type of comments are exhausting. Every thread
23:40, Wed 20 Dec
Got_the_blues
Tha Project OBE

It's weird how quickly young players get written off on this forum. Why is there a struggle to grasp that they will get better with time. Yet every time Dixon scores for the the u23 there's posts to get him in the first team. 3 games without a goal and he'll never make it at this level 🤣

Loads of it is sour grapes over who specifically Jobe went to as well. If he went to a top club we'd take it as a source of pride. Blues fans started buying Dortmund shirts after all. Jobe going to Sunderland got people to write him off out of bitterness, and turn against him as a person too. There were a lot on here saying he was too demanding and spoiled, but tbf it seems like he made the right call.
23:59, Wed 20 Dec
To be fair plenty had written him off before Sunderland. It was daft but they did.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
01:10, Thu 21 Dec
This guy could be the new Thanasis Antetokounmpo.

Is that a name or a snippet from a Harry Kane interview?
01:17, Thu 21 Dec
Tha Project OBE

Tbf he could be the best striker at the club and never make it at this level
08:15, Thu 21 Dec
tebily
Got_the_blues
Tha Project OBE

Loads of it is sour grapes over who specifically Jobe went to as well. If he went to a top club we'd take it as a source of pride. Blues fans started buying Dortmund shirts after all. Jobe going to Sunderland got people to write him off out of bitterness, and turn against him as a person too. There were a lot on here saying he was too demanding and spoiled, but tbf it seems like he made the right call.

I think at the time he did the right thing, which is all you can do really.
If Knighthead do make a go of us, it might turn out to be not so good.
Up the feckin Blues
12:11, Thu 21 Dec
I think Jobe will be an England striker. Could be great. Best of luck to him.
12:21, Thu 21 Dec
IMO Jobe did the right thing for himself and for Blues ultimately. I think the change in clubs will help him realise his full potential, as it has lifted some of the burden of expectation from his shoulders. It's also allowed the club to move forwards as well, which was necessary.
12:23, Thu 21 Dec
agreed, ultimately like anyone else, he has to do what he thinks is best for him, pleased it seems to be working out.