09:41, Thu 21 Dec
As we're 11 days away from the transfer window, what positions do we need to prioritise in the transfer market?

For me it would be a GK, defenders in generals, CMs and some strikers, any signing that'd improve the squad quality and help with the team's progression for the 2nd half of the season
09:51, Thu 21 Dec
So every position then...

For me it would be a striker, particularly if we can offload Hogan or Juke.
09:55, Thu 21 Dec
Formerly Deckchair
So every position then...

For me it would be a striker, particularly if we can offload Hogan or Juke.

not every position, i didn't say wingers. I mean just some quality in the squad we can get within the FFP. Defo strikers given the rumours that stansfield may be off to ipswich and the alternatives to him aren't that great
09:57, Thu 21 Dec
Goalkeeper on loan looks on the cards.

Was it Luton who were sniffing around Ruddy in August? Not sure if there's any interest still but I imagine if we can find a replacement we'll accept a small fee for him.
KES
10:14, Thu 21 Dec
I’d say if we could get Diallo on loan from Utd that would complement Dembele on the right side
10:17, Thu 21 Dec
As we're 11 days away from the transfer window, what positions do we need to prioritise in the transfer market?

Can we get some new fans in ? ... ones we've got now are largely past their sell-by-dates and beginning to go off
10:18, Thu 21 Dec
I think we're probably looking at a couple of loans, maybe trying to sign Drameh full on and then keep the powder dry for a lot more action in the summer. I don't expect us to be able to offload anyone we want to until the summer.
10:23, Thu 21 Dec
I can see us only being able to make one or two signings.

The most important for me would be a keeper and a central midfielder.

I'd love a striker but can't see us getting anyone decent in Jan with our budget.
10:25, Thu 21 Dec
Loans are the way to go. Its difficult to find value in the Jan window and we probably already have enough to stay up. Save the kitty for the Summer when we can properly invest.
10:32, Thu 21 Dec
Drameh is out of contract at the end of this season I believe, spending money on him would be a waste if we can get him for free in the summer.
10:33, Thu 21 Dec
I don't think we need lots of players to be honest. The squad look like they are starting to get there with Rooney's tactics and a big influx of players isn't going to help with that. It'd be great if we could send Burke back and find someone else on loan, we'll need to replace Stansfield if he does move and obviously if any really good players become available, great...

The squad as it is is more than enough to easily remain in the Championship. Next summer is absolutely vital with so many older, well-paid players leaving the club so I don't want to reduce what we can do then just to make life a bit easier for Rooney now.

We're going to need to sign a lot of players in the summer and several of them will have to be strikers so we need to save every penny we can to make sure we get that right.
10:44, Thu 21 Dec
Watford GK, Bachmann and Leeds forward Gelhardt.

You might think i'm being lazy and just 2+2 together but Paul Stretford is their agent and we could get both on loan.

No hassle.

I wouldve speculated Ravel Morrison - again, lazy. I know. - on a free but his recent legal troubles probably don't align with the new Blues image.

I can only think of the above as they are 2 loans and a free and given The Atheltic stated "The club have also warned Rooney that major cash injections in the January transfer window are unlikely because Birmingham are treading a fine line to comply with profit-and-loss regulations." I imagine options are limited.

I don't see Long getting back in the first team and we've read Etheridge, Longelo and Hogan are all likely to leave the club in some way this january, then maybe that'll free up a space for us to buy someone.
11:00, Thu 21 Dec
I'd like a striker please (needed one for 5 years) and a centre half with pace.
11:04, Thu 21 Dec
Watford GK, Bachmann and Leeds forward Gelhardt.

You might think i'm being lazy and just 2+2 together but Paul Stretford is their agent and we could get both on loan.

No hassle.

I wouldve speculated Ravel Morrison - again, lazy. I know. - on a free but his recent legal troubles probably don't align with the new Blues image.

I can only think of the above as they are 2 loans and a free and given The Atheltic stated "The club have also warned Rooney that major cash injections in the January transfer window are unlikely because Birmingham are treading a fine line to comply with profit-and-loss regulations." I imagine options are limited.

I don't see Long getting back in the first team and we've read Etheridge, Longelo and Hogan are all likely to leave the club in some way this january, then maybe that'll free up a space for us to buy someone.

Clever. Pretend we’re plotless so clubs/agents don’t inflate their prices 🤫

Taps nose, knocks glasses off.
11:07, Thu 21 Dec
ClarkOut
Drameh is out of contract at the end of this season I believe, spending money on him would be a waste if we can get him for free in the summer.

Fee would be nominal.