13:13, Thu 21 Dec
I don't think we need a RB cover, we've got two right backs. One of them is injury prone but one is usually pretty fit and available.

I'm not sure we need a keeper unless it's one we've identified for the summer that we can get early on loan- obligation to buy. We can muddle through with Ruddy if not.

We definitely, desperately, need a striker- just like we did when the window closed.

We also need an athletic and technical central midfielder and a pacey, aerially dominant centre half who is comfortable with the ball.

Neither of the above come remotely cheap enough for January.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
We also need an athletic and technical central midfielder and a pacey, aerially dominant centre half who is comfortable with the ball.

I think James is that midfielder for now

Agree with a cb I’m think they thought they had one with Aiwu but he’s been pap for a £3m player
I think they need another one to go with James.

Bielek can't play that role and whilst Sunjic can run his passing isn't great.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
I think unless we can move sunjic on we will be limited until the summer

Unless there’s a youngster out there, similar to a billy gilmore type
13:39, Thu 21 Dec
I think sunjic is fine at least until the summer. Bielik is the problem as for whatever reason he can’t play this new system.
I reckon Max Bird signs if he'll come. He's the exact mould, plus he's young and out of contract in the summer.

I don't think we can muddle through at centre back mind, I think we need one IF we've decided to bomb Long.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
13:59, Thu 21 Dec
Yeah I think Sunjic would be more likely to go due to his contract length compared to Beilik that’s all

I think sunjics been ok, he does what he does shame he can’t play with the ball though
Yeah would be decent, if he much cop?

I know he broke through and did well but I’ve not head since then
14:03, Thu 21 Dec
Blimey, I thought he was older than that. Tough paper round.
Benteke just to keep the dvb quotient up
Sign a striker?

Pah. If Kevin Phillips played for us at age 38, I don't see what is stopping our 38-year-old Wayne from lacing up his boots.
14:39, Thu 21 Dec
Not even sure he can see his laces anymore.
My Blue Heaven
Yeah would be decent, if he much cop?

I know he broke through and did well but I’ve not head since then

Good player, looks very good at league 1 level. I think he'd be a good player for us.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
15:41, Thu 21 Dec
If Rosenior wants him then he’s probably good, gerrimin
Happy Clapper
15:48, Thu 21 Dec
Bordesley for 6 months will do that