11:18, Thu 21 Dec
Absolute priority is a striker but it has been since Che Adams left. Even assuming Stansfield stays we are woefully short as he is the only one we have who is good Championship standard.
11:18, Thu 21 Dec
I doubt it would be a big fee, if a fee at all. I think it just depends on whether he thinks/knows he can get a better offer then or not.
11:25, Thu 21 Dec
The problem is it seems like we need a new gk, centre half, striker and centre midfielder. We’re not getting all of them in January, so need to prioritise which ones are most important. I’d say striker and centre mid personally.

In terms of the loans, we have 1 left don’t we, but is the rule you can have more than 5, but only select 5 in a match day squad?
11:28, Thu 21 Dec
Correct. Converting Drameh would open another spot.
11:35, Thu 21 Dec
bluenosezulu
As we're 11 days away from the transfer window, what positions do we need to prioritise in the transfer market?

For me it would be a GK, defenders in generals, CMs and some strikers, any signing that'd improve the squad quality and help with the team's progression for the 2nd half of the season

So, virually a new team?
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
11:37, Thu 21 Dec
Doesn't matter what we supporters think.
Going on what Mr Rooney says and thinks of the current players, naive, unfit, and generally thick, etc, etc, he will probably be wanting a completely new starting eleven.
Who cares about FFP and P & S.
A HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.

KRO.
11:50, Thu 21 Dec
We'd have to pay compensation due to his age.

Blues have the option to make it permanent basically giving us the advantage over other clubs offering deals come May.

You'd think the club did it's due diligence and got some kinda OK from Drameh about a permanent before agreeing to the deal so be shocked if he isn't here next season.
11:57, Thu 21 Dec
Formerly Deckchair
So every position then...

For me it would be a striker, particularly if we can offload Hogan or Juke.

This. We aren't going to be able to spend much & we REALLY need a striker that Stansfield can work with.
12:03, Thu 21 Dec
Drameh is under 24 so we would need to pay a fee regardless, whether it a transfer fee or compensation
12:07, Thu 21 Dec
Pacey striker in. Hogan out.
Ball playing central defender in.
Goalkeeper in.
12:26, Thu 21 Dec
does that still apply as he's not a leeds youth product?

they signed him from fulham a couple years ago
12:40, Thu 21 Dec
HackneyBlue
does that still apply as he's not a leeds youth product?

they signed him from fulham a couple years ago

Yes.

Any player under 24.
12:43, Thu 21 Dec
Indeed.

Easiest example is Julian Grey.

Started at Arsenal but signed for us from palace

What a decent player he was until tackled 😂
13:08, Thu 21 Dec
I think a couple of strikers in, if Stansfield goes.

Ruddy and Ethers can see us to the end of the season.

Another RB as cover?
13:12, Thu 21 Dec
We can manage with what we have currently in goal and defence. We can’t carry a squad with 3/4 right backs

I’d be tempted to use anything we have on a goal scorer and use Stansfield better. He isn’t a centre forward