Harbsbleu
Icm2023
Seeing massive progress. Individual errors letting us down

Nope…don’t see that as progress….seeing Villa second in the prem, with loads of European football and planning permission for 80,000 seater stadium , and Luton, Bournemouth Brentford in the top flight and bigger clubs than us and Ipswich in 2nd place are signs of good progress.

Villa are 2x maybe 3x the club we are currently.

Go and touch grass son.
17:40, Sat 23 Dec
Lord. I don't think you'd see your perfect day as that good. "I don;t like Sangria, or parks, this David Bowie who rescued my career is a crap producer"
17:43, Sat 23 Dec
Harbsbleu
Icm2023

Nope…don’t see that as progress….seeing Villa second in the prem, with loads of European football and planning permission for 80,000 seater stadium , and Luton, Bournemouth Brentford in the top flight and bigger clubs than us and Ipswich in 2nd place are signs of good progress.

Just to clarify, are you saying these past 3 games have been no better than the Rooney games before that or do you not understand what “progress” means?
17:46, Sat 23 Dec
Loads of positives.

Excellent performances all over the pitch. Great energy and incisive passing.

I thought JJ was superb. Longelo did really well too. Stansfield looked back to his best.

With 11 men on the pitch we'd have murdered them.

KRO

Re: Positive

17:47, Sat 23 Dec
Icm2023

Nope…don’t see that as progress….seeing Villa second in the prem, with loads of European football and planning permission for 80,000 seater stadium

Think you might be better off fecking off over there mate.
Tilton Rifle
Loads of positives.

Excellent performances all over the pitch. Great energy and incisive passing.

I thought JJ was superb. Longelo did really well too. Stansfield looked back to his best.

With 11 men on the pitch we'd have murdered them.

KRO

Because of the nature of the how the game turned out, I think everyone has forgotten Longelo came on and was fine for the most part.

Until his sending off, I thought Bielik had a solid game too
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
We are looking better each game. This is very encouraging.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
18:04, Sat 23 Dec
Plymouth fans very complimentary on their forum. Saying we were very good and will be nowhere near our current position come end of the season
18:06, Sat 23 Dec
Nikola Zigic

This. Huge progress been made last few games. Jan around the corner and I’m really enjoying watching us.

Really feeling positive at the min after thinking the worst after Cov.
18:09, Sat 23 Dec
Another positive is the togetherness. It was back. Fans singing Rooney's name. Played and mgmt team all joining the fans at the end. I think we're on the up. The players look like they believe in the system and style.
Nikola Zigic

This exactly.
Up the feckin Blues

18:13, Sat 23 Dec
Harbsbleu
Icm2023

what a incredibly odd thing to say
18:14, Sat 23 Dec
Villa fans I know are obsessed with Rooney not succeeding. They really can't handle it.

18:29, Sat 23 Dec
Harbsbleu
Icm2023

It’s obvious you don’t know the meaning of progress.

Feel like we will climb the table as the season continues and we get players back. Players look a lot more comfortable and free flowing with the system now.
18:37, Sat 23 Dec
Icm2023

Nope…don’t see that as progress….seeing Villa second in the prem, with loads of European football and planning permission for 80,000 seater stadium

Think you might be better off fecking off over there mate.

Which player said this?. “At the start it was difficult, we had a tough schedule anyway and it was always going to be difficult with a new manager and trying to glue together but you can see the manager’s philosophy coming through and we are thriving.”

“We couldn’t take in all the information at first,” he says. “For me, at first, our timing was off. We didn’t know when to press or to drop, but now it’s second nature as the manager has gone through it many times and it’s embedded in our heads and we are all on the same wavelength. It’s natural now.