Tyler Roberts?
Make Blues Great Again
18:57, Sat 23 Dec
Harbsbleu
Icm2023
Seeing massive progress. Individual errors letting us down

Nope…don’t see that as progress….seeing Villa second in the prem, with loads of European football and planning permission for 80,000 seater stadium , and Luton, Bournemouth Brentford in the top flight and bigger clubs than us and Ipswich in 2nd place are signs of good progress.

🎣 2/10 need to try harder
19:05, Sat 23 Dec
Icm2023

Individual errors are occuring every game. I am not sure the players we have are capable of playing the way they are being asked without making any mistakes.
19:08, Sat 23 Dec
They will make mistakes whatever system we play. This system means we are more likely to be able to make up for the mistakes.

Played some great stuff today, playing calmly out of defence.
19:12, Sat 23 Dec
Wasn’t it his through ball (Longelo) that got Stansfield, away for our 2nd goal?
19:22, Sat 23 Dec
Before Cardiff I was a definite Rooney sceptic and couldn't see how he would keep his job

After the last 3 games and performances Im more confident that he will get there than I have been previously, maybe thats missplaced but I feel like theres real progress and we're playing well at the moment
Tha Project OBE
Icm2023

Nope…don’t see that as progress….seeing Villa second in the prem, with loads of European football and planning permission for 80,000 seater stadium

Think you might be better off fecking off over there mate.

Which player said this?. “At the start it was difficult, we had a tough schedule anyway and it was always going to be difficult with a new manager and trying to glue together but you can see the manager’s philosophy coming through and we are thriving.”

“We couldn’t take in all the information at first,” he says. “For me, at first, our timing was off. We didn’t know when to press or to drop, but now it’s second nature as the manager has gone through it many times and it’s embedded in our heads and we are all on the same wavelength. It’s natural now.

We are so quick getting up to the front players when the opportunity presents itself. Aiwu, could’ve scored today from one of those examples today.
19:43, Sat 23 Dec
so you would rather support the vile ?
20:58, Sat 23 Dec
Harbsbleu
Icm2023

Nope…don’t see that as progress….seeing Villa second in the prem, with loads of European football and planning permission for 80,000 seater stadium , and Luton, Bournemouth Brentford in the top flight and bigger clubs than us and Ipswich in 2nd place are signs of good progress.

If you cant see an improvement in performances v 4/5 games ago then i dont know what your looking at
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
21:13, Sat 23 Dec
Harbsbleu
Icm2023

Despite the current status of their club, some Villa fans are obsessed with us: they comment on Blues Twitter threads; they sing about us; they compared they compare St Andrew’s to the Mostar ground.

They think they’re taking the piss, that they have the upper-hand but actually, it’s embarrassing- don’t be like them. I couldn’t give a shit about Villa; they’re certainly not in my thoughts, especially after 3 games which HAVE represented progress from the team.
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
21:35, Sat 23 Dec
Or is he even from there??
21:54, Sat 23 Dec
I'm beginning to come around to WR after having my doubts to begin with. Its a process that will take a while...when he gets his players in I think his philosophy will work and the team that starts next season will be "his" team and then we will see real progress,let's all trust these great owners and their pledge to bring us success.
Let's just tick over this season and relish the fact that one of this countries greatest ever players will take us to new levels.
00:21, Sun 24 Dec
Positives for me - I don’t think I’ve ever felt so happy about the team winning just one point in 2 games and conceding 6 goals. I can see progress. Barring shit (I’m choosing to ignore the possibility of partiality) refereeing performances we would have won today and been playing against 10 v Leicester on Monday so who knows what would have happened.
00:47, Sun 24 Dec
Win our next 2 home games then the window. Striker in maybe a decent loan without to much outlay enjoy the rest of a rollercoaster season. Hopefully top 12 finish then progress next season.
01:09, Sun 24 Dec
Fingers crossed 🤞