15:40, Sun 24 Dec
Krystian Bielik red card upheld

[www.bcfc.com]
Unsuccessful. 3 game ban
The tossers can't even admit to an error 😡, be fantastic fortune if a youth player came in and owned the shirt
BcFc
Unsuccessful. 3 game ban
This is why clubs don't appeal. The appeal process is pointless. The EFl will protect their referee's.
Red card upheld.

Not really surprised after seeing the still of him going in two feet off the ground.
Gazball?
James next to Sunjic

Bacuna Myoshi Dembele

Stansfield

Probably be better for it.
Inspector Montalbano
The tossers can't even admit to an error 😡, be fantastic fortune if a youth player came in and owned the shirt

Bielik has been out of sorts for a while. Might be a good thing to have a rest for 3 games.
15:54, Sun 24 Dec
Bastards
Tony Fantastico
bluepeter
Inspector Montalbano

Bielik has been out of sorts for a while. Might be a good thing to have a rest for 3 games.

He was good yesterday. According to his stats 25 passes 100% accuracy.
16:08, Sun 24 Dec
All I'd say is that he's gone In with 2 feet. It's not a red imo but your giving the referee an option when going in with 2 feet.

He's very unlucky
16:09, Sun 24 Dec
Saw a stat the other day that 80% of big decisions were made correct in the Championship this season, no surprise when they don’t admit to errors I suppose.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
16:12, Sun 24 Dec
Your 5% short

It's 85
kevb8ll
bluepeter
Inspector Montalbano

He was good yesterday. According to his stats 25 passes 100% accuracy.

I’d be interested to know how many of those were just short sideways passes though. He seems to have been giving the ball away a lot recently (maybe yesterday was an exception).
16:33, Sun 24 Dec
Can you appeal an appeal?
16:34, Sun 24 Dec
It wasn’t a dangerous tackle and I don’t even think the Plymouth player was hurt. Complete over reaction by their side influenced the ref. Ridiculous that anyone gets sent off for that.

Load of sh*te.