21:12, Tue 26 Dec
I know it’s been mentioned no end of times. Some look at it as a backwards step. I personally don’t, Rowett to take over from Wazza is a forwards step in my opinion.

Anyway - an old mate of mine, was in the old smoke a week or two back and completely randomly bumped into you guessed it - our old manager. A bit of small talk ensued and then my old mate made a comment along the lines of “maybe you should go back up there and show the current manager a thing or two”. Rowett’s response was if the job comes up and I’m asked, I’ll go back no problem. I did say to my pal though “yeah right until he starts pinging his CV around again”
[youtube.com]

Into The Shadows 2024 Tour Dates -

17 Feb - Theatre Severn, Shrewsbury
2 Mar - Taachi Morris Arts Centre, Taunton
30 Mar - Prince Of Wales Theatre, Cannock
20 Apr - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton on Trent
7 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
8 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
19 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
21:14, Tue 26 Dec
There’s enough decent available managers about that we don’t need to consider him, no thanks
21:14, Tue 26 Dec
I know it’s been mentioned no end of times. Some look at it as a backwards step. I personally don’t, Rowett to take over from Wazza is a forwards step in my opinion.

Anyway - an old mate of mine, was in the old smoke a week or two back and completely randomly bumped into you guessed it - our old manager. A bit of small talk ensued and then my old mate made a comment along the lines of “maybe you should go back up there and show the current manager a thing or two”. Rowett’s response was if the job comes up and I’m asked, I’ll go back no problem. I did say to my pal though “yeah right until he starts pinging his CV around again”

I'd rather shit in my hands and clap than see Rowett back
21:42, Tue 26 Dec
FRO
21:44, Tue 26 Dec
Jesus Christ eff no.

I’d rather have Villa John come round my house and suck on my toes…
21:44, Tue 26 Dec
🤣
21:48, Tue 26 Dec
Shows how good our current manager is that people want rowett to come back. For what it’s worth, I don’t want him back, but he’d get us more organised and better defensively than we are atm.
21:57, Tue 26 Dec
I don't get the vitriol. The only manager since Hughton to make us a decent side at this level.

I'd have him back tomorrow and especially over this fool.
21:58, Tue 26 Dec
Sunik
I don't get the vitriol. The only manager since Hughton to make us a decent side at this level.

I would crawl over broken glass for him to save me from watching us concede 3 goals a game.
21:59, Tue 26 Dec
Please do.
22:00, Tue 26 Dec
People can knock Rowett all they want, which is fair enough, but if he came in tomorrow there’s absolutely no doubt we’d start to pick up significantly more points per game than what we are managing currently.
22:01, Tue 26 Dec
Sunik

No vitriol from me, I still want WR to be given more time but if we get a new manager I think we can do better than GR.
22:12, Tue 26 Dec
Tha Project OBE
Please do.

You wouldn't know what to do with yourself if we started picking up points under him.

So used to rubbing yourself silly over getting beat most weeeks because you enjoy ruddy n sanderson trying to knock it about.
22:14, Tue 26 Dec
All those managers out there

All those possibilities

The potential for Wagner and co to come up with a real high calibre appointment

and you're pinning for Gary effing Rowett

I genuinely dont understand the mindset 😂

You're not alone either... madness
22:15, Tue 26 Dec
I was a big Rowett fan the first time around and always thought some of the pearl clutching about him 'touting himself' around was pretty whiny and pathetic. However, don't see any benefit in going back as think that ship has sailed, plus his playing methods aren't exactly au courant. I'd much rather have Garry Monk back if we're going down that previous boss road. Not that there's any chance of WR being put out to grass anytime very soon.
Birmingham City - Football League (south) Champions 1945/46