21:58, Tue 26 Dec
So original, 🥱
22:02, Tue 26 Dec
Is it ever possible for a blues fan to not be happy about a result then, now we have Knighthead? We'll probably be better off under them in the long term even if we get relegated this season. So should we just sack it all in and start following the blues only when we get back to the prem?

Clear it up for me please, you know best
22:03, Tue 26 Dec
Not sure how many different ways I can say this but I am behind the team and the project.

We are so much better off the field now and much worse on it.

However I don’t exist in some happy-clapper utopia. Only an idiot would claim we are better now than we were 14 games ago and no amount of support is going to make the system we are trying to play suit the players we have.

Today was abysmal again and to pretend it wasn’t is head in the sand stuff. That doesn’t mean I won’t be supporting them next time though.

I suppose that makes me an optimistic realist….
22:05, Tue 26 Dec
Supported for years home and away but this is our best chance in a decade to progress, if we're really the sleeping giant we think we are then ground should be full every week.
22:09, Tue 26 Dec
I don't think we're a sleeping giant, it's a bollocks thing people say to make themselves feel better, the ground won't be full every week in this division (probably ever, but definitely when we concede 3 a game) get used to it.
22:09, Tue 26 Dec
Stokesy1974
Supported for years home and away but this is our best chance in a decade to progress, if we're really the sleeping giant we think we are then ground should be full every week.

Why would the ground be full every week when we can't win games of football?

Football is about winning. I find it hard to believe you think the place should be rocking every game when we are getting results like today and battling to a brave draw against rotherham.
22:12, Tue 26 Dec
That's what being a supporter is all about. Then fans complain when they can't get tickets for the big games.
I may just turn up if we get arsenal in the cup
22:14, Tue 26 Dec
Not saying it will, we're a nothing club and our fans think we're massive
22:14, Tue 26 Dec
There's a lot of blues fans who don't go unless it's big games then complain when they don't get tickets, we have lots of fans that make excuses not to go.

But at the same time - I can't blame them. Every bit of hope and optimism we've had for at least the last 11/12 years has been crushed swiftly after. We've literally had nothing to get excited about since the playoffs in 2012.

EDIT: We're not massive, but we do have potential to be. Realistically for where we are right now we're a low end prem/top end championship club that has been underperforming for (as I say) the last 11/12 years
22:16, Tue 26 Dec
We're shit mate but supporter is just that
22:16, Tue 26 Dec
I will make the effort of working an overtime shift to afford an extra game when ....well i see the same effort being made on the pitch if that's okay with you palđź‘Ť
22:17, Tue 26 Dec
Don't bother then
22:20, Tue 26 Dec
Stokesy1974
That's what being a supporter is all about. Then fans complain when they can't get tickets for the big games.
I may just turn up if we get arsenal in the cup

We don't really have any big games because villa and wolves have left us behind. Cup draws haven't been great either.

To get more fans attending games we need to win games. We have won 2 in what 14 is it now? What fun is that?
22:20, Tue 26 Dec
Delighted you signed up to post such utter toss
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
22:22, Tue 26 Dec
No fun at all, but supporting through the shit times make the good times so much more appreciated