22:22, Tue 26 Dec
Thank you so much, means a lot
22:24, Tue 26 Dec
We’re never filling the ground while we’re playing poorly and losing all the time, add to that the toxicity as well. While you could argue it’s not right, every other team in similar positions won’t fill their ground either, so it’s not just us.
22:26, Tue 26 Dec
Not saying it is, but we're trying to gradually change 10 years of shit. Will take time but I'm so grateful to be away from such shit ownership. We have great times ahead.
22:31, Tue 26 Dec
Bluenose27
We’re never filling the ground while we’re playing poorly and losing all the time, add to that the toxicity as well. While you could argue it’s not right, every other team in similar positions won’t fill their ground either, so it’s not just us.

Derby were getting decent gates when they were going down. Everyone suggesting it's just results is just absolving fans of any part surely?
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
22:31, Tue 26 Dec
No we're not. If we had done it gradually we wouldn't be in this mess. We have tried to do it overnight and failed miserably.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
22:33, Tue 26 Dec
They brought the club and its their perogative. I for one am eternally grateful
22:35, Tue 26 Dec
So true, so many clubs have such a better fan base. We have many blues fans
22:38, Tue 26 Dec
Charcy
Bluenose27

Derby were getting decent gates when they were going down. Everyone suggesting it's just results is just absolving fans of any part surely?

Derby also got to a playoff final not long before. It's the decade of pure nothingness and despair that has driven fans away over time, at least in my opinion. Nobody seriously believes we can challenge promotion, and that's why we're not getting great gates.

I wish more fans came down, but I can see why they don't.
22:40, Tue 26 Dec
Can totally see why they don't, I'd be happy with £5 entry across the ground to get it full. But other season ticket holders may complain. Personally I'd rather have a full ground
22:46, Tue 26 Dec
I'm a STH, I wouldn't complain, but that's not the issue, it's to tackle FFP.

Tickets were what, £30 today? If you want them down to £5 a ticket you have to sell 6 times as many matchday tickets as you do at £30 to make the numbers up. Ticket sales do have a significant impact on FFP and what we can do in transfer windows at this level.

I don't like the prices either, but it's the sad reality of it.
22:50, Tue 26 Dec
Need sensible pricing though. Stupid prices for Leicester and for today, irrelevant of ffp need people through the turnstiles, especially youngsters
Especially withe the vile doing so well, will lose a generation
We could make tickets £10 friday and we would not sell out. The only way fans are going to fill that ground is having a season flirting with play offs/promotion.

It's a hard sell asking fans to go games when there is nothing on it other than potentially being relegated. Add that to watching our cbs pass it to ruddy for him to boot it out n be told that's progressive n i can see why people are staying away.

Attendances will go down, not up, if this continues.
Stokesy1974
So true, so many clubs have such a better fan base. We have many blues fans

Joined today, calls himself 'Stokesy' and introduces himself with first post (posted after the game) "Stop whinging like some villa fecks and grow some balls".

I think it's a WUM, probably a Stokey.
22:51, Tue 26 Dec
👌👌
22:53, Tue 26 Dec
Totally agree, it's tough. Can't force anyone and I sit there sometimes and think why do I bother. But isn't that what it's all about?