18:07, Fri 29 Dec
Are we looking for a decent performance tonight - and be satisfied with a loss as long as we play well ?

... or has it got to the point where, even if we are atrocious and Bristol miss a dozen sitters but we scrape a win, then people will be happy ?

I've predicted a win based on .... well, based on hope more than anything .... and surely we can't go on not winning
shd
18:09, Fri 29 Dec
Result for me
Well, I mean a win
KC
18:10, Fri 29 Dec
The after match fel good factor was aways based on a positive result however it was achieved.
18:11, Fri 29 Dec
Usually, improved performances eventually lead to better results. Unfortunately, when we have shown a glimmer of hope in our performances recently, the results haven’t followed.

As a result, I’m not bothered by the performance tonight; we need points
Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can’t face reality
18:13, Fri 29 Dec
Piece of cake 3-1
UTFB πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ‘
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
18:19, Fri 29 Dec
Win anyway we can.
18:22, Fri 29 Dec
Points. Win. Winning performance.
πŸ˜‚πŸ‘
18:22, Fri 29 Dec
shd
shd
Result for me
Well, I mean a win

A win by any means..being negative,cheating, bullying, bossing, even bribing, or coming back from the dead in stoppage time or scoring in the first 30 seconds and hanging on for dear life for the remaining 100 minutes .just a win please
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home
18:24, Fri 29 Dec
Makes no difference. Get rid. WARNOCK IN
18:25, Fri 29 Dec
Only Rotherham are in worse form than us since WCW became manager, and that is only on goal difference.

We are desperate for wins, however they are achieved now.
The cold never bothered me anyway
18:28, Fri 29 Dec
It has to be the result.
18:28, Fri 29 Dec
Just win.
18:35, Fri 29 Dec
It's good to have some sort of consensus in advance (rather than being wise after the event) .... so far it looks like the majority just want a win - bugger the performance.

I can understand some logic in that - the confidence they'll get from a win may improve performances going forward. Somewhat like strikers who go through a barren patch and people say "he just needs one - even if it bounces in off his arse"

On that basis whilst there's still hope of a win i think the match thread should be quiet about performance .... lol ... fat chance !!
18:37, Fri 29 Dec
I'd love to share your optimism. I will be amazed if we win tonight.
18:39, Fri 29 Dec
I'd love to share your optimism. I will be amazed if we win tonight.

Prepare to be amazed then - we're going to win !!!