18:40, Fri 29 Dec
Result for now
Gazball?
18:40, Fri 29 Dec
Has to be a Win at any cost.
Well it’s going to be a win because it’s my Birthday and it would be a nice present 🥳
UTFB
18:44, Fri 29 Dec
Rags
I'd love to share your optimism. I will be amazed if we win tonight.

Prepare to be amazed then - we're going to win !!!
I really hope your right...
18:46, Fri 29 Dec
Time for results now.
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
Only a result is acceptable I don't care if we miss 5 penalties hit the post 4 times and have it cleared off the line twice. If we dont get three points we will massively be putting ourselves at risk of relegation.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
19:03, Fri 29 Dec
Dreading it tbf after Tuesdays calamity.

Brizzle mate of mine said in all the years they’ve never been so confident coming here.
19:03, Fri 29 Dec
Result, obviously.
19:14, Fri 29 Dec
Just win. Nothing else matters
19:18, Fri 29 Dec
Rags
Are we looking for a decent performance tonight - and be satisfied with a loss as long as we play well ?

... or has it got to the point where, even if we are atrocious and Bristol miss a dozen sitters but we scrape a win, then people will be happy ?

I've predicted a win based on .... well, based on hope more than anything .... and surely we can't go on not winning

Both.
19:19, Fri 29 Dec
result mainly but passion for the club shown too the crowd would help..K.R.O..
20:24, Fri 29 Dec
Looks like we will have to accept the result as we certainly aren't getting a performance
20:49, Fri 29 Dec
Looks like we will have to accept the result as we certainly aren't getting a performance

Hope we're not heading for bad performance AND bad result
20:55, Fri 29 Dec
Has to be a Win at any cost.
Well it’s going to be a win because it’s my Birthday and it would be a nice present 🥳
UTFB

Happy birthday Yew Tree 🍻
20:55, Fri 29 Dec
Rags

Hope we're not heading for bad performance AND bad result

AS IF........
22:46, Fri 29 Dec
well we got neither.