10:32, Tue 2 Jan
Well, I'm guessing that he's still on the payroll.... 😁
Make Blues Great Again
22:51, Tue 2 Jan
Apparently it's never over until the fat lady sings
22:56, Tue 2 Jan
The world's gone mad.
Keep taking the tablets.
Get behind the manager and the players instead.

Well, that lasted for about another 8 hours didn't it !!!
23:03, Tue 2 Jan
You had me going there.
23:06, Tue 2 Jan
You had me going there.

No, i posted this 10 hours before Rooney's sacking was announced.

Pure speculation and was offered as a solution for someone who asked "how do they get out of this mess ? "
23:12, Tue 2 Jan
No idea why all the die hard Rooney Groupies are having a go at me.

I'm one of the few people who hasn't called for him to be sacked, ever !! .... and still want him to succeed - because i like the bloke.

Someone said they couldn't see a workable or viable way out of this mess - so i constructed one. It's one i could live with - but that's probably because i'm not some insane mouth breathing, shallow, Eustace-hater who puts their own pride and blinkered opinions before what "could" be best for the club in the short-term.

The only other suggestions i have seen are Darren Carter being appointed or numerous other people who may or may not be available or may or may not want to come to the club - or who probably wouldn't be available at a few short day's notice - people calling for Cook to be sacked and Rooney kept on (couldn't believe that one).

Nothing to see here - just go back to your Eustace hating. It must hurt. A lot. To be so wrong.

Agreed.

As ive said. Club first. Put the project on ice.
23:29, Tue 2 Jan
You had me going there.

No, i posted this 10 hours before Rooney's sacking was announced.

Pure speculation and was offered as a solution for someone who asked "how do they get out of this mess ? "

Ah. I missed it.

I read it now as if you were copying and pasting from blues wesbite.

Spat my tea out when i saw Eustace being re appointed lol.