Dunno about the no fear football but he would fit right in. Absolute lunatic. Fans would love him.
11:32, Tue 2 Jan
TresorLuntala
Scott Parker
Nathan Jones
Neil Warnock
Bacon face

Christ almighty - bacon face, imagine the meltdown!!!! Myself included. I don’t think there’s a chance to be honest. Other mentions….

Jesse Marsch
Frank Lampshade
Any mention of Cole/O’Shea in a caretaker capacity
Steve Bruce
[youtube.com]

Into The Shadows 2024 Tour Dates -

17 Feb - Theatre Severn, Shrewsbury
2 Mar - Taachi Morris Arts Centre, Taunton
30 Mar - Prince Of Wales Theatre, Cannock
20 Apr - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton on Trent
7 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
8 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
19 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
11:32, Tue 2 Jan
Anyone that’s a DvB.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
11:34, Tue 2 Jan
Chris
Nathan Jones is a fanny, but he'd very quickly become our fanny after a couple of wins. The siege mentality he would implement in the dressing room would quickly infiltrate the fans and he has a good record at this level. He definitely fits into the no-fear football bracket as well - if he got through to an interview I think he'd come across very well and tick a lot of the boxes we are looking for.

He had a good record at Luton. Not anywhere else.
[youtube.com]

Into The Shadows 2024 Tour Dates -

17 Feb - Theatre Severn, Shrewsbury
2 Mar - Taachi Morris Arts Centre, Taunton
30 Mar - Prince Of Wales Theatre, Cannock
20 Apr - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton on Trent
7 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
8 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
19 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
11:35, Tue 2 Jan
Twice. For a sustained period. Isn't that what everybody has asked for?
11:35, Tue 2 Jan
Liz Truss
11:37, Tue 2 Jan
Anyone who the media decides is more important than the Club’s name

It really pissed me off that we were always referred to as “Wayne Rooney’s Birmingham City”

We are & always will be more important than whoever is at the helm
11:41, Tue 2 Jan
Paul Heckingbottom
Nathan Jones
Alex Neil
Neil Warnock
Frank Lampard
bringing back any former blues manager would just be weird

That's just my personal view on it.
11:42, Tue 2 Jan
Garry Cook’s mate Mark Hughes.

Actually, any of Garry Cook’s mates.

Also, Paul Ince.
11:45, Tue 2 Jan
Lots of oeople saying no to Warnock. Who doesn’t want to see Warnock chewing the fat with Tom Brady about sports nutrition?
11:45, Tue 2 Jan
Hank Marvin
Chris
Nathan Jones is a fanny, but he'd very quickly become our fanny after a couple of wins. The siege mentality he would implement in the dressing room would quickly infiltrate the fans and he has a good record at this level. He definitely fits into the no-fear football bracket as well - if he got through to an interview I think he'd come across very well and tick a lot of the boxes we are looking for.

He had a good record at Luton. Not anywhere else.
And his replacement at Luton has already achieved more than he did arguably. Helped by Jones achieving what he did admittedly
Tony Fantastico
11:48, Tue 2 Jan
Chris

No thanks. As mad as a box of frogs and made s proper hash of things at Stoke
11:49, Tue 2 Jan
Rob Edwards is a effing good coach tbf. But I'm sure he would credit the foundations laid by Jones.

I'm not even saying I want him, I'm just pointing out that he ticks a lot of the boxes that people are demanding, yet there's a mythical other manager out there who ticks them all.
11:52, Tue 2 Jan
He did a Lee Clark interview at Southampton apparently and impressed them massively with his knowledge on the squad. Hard to imagine Clark doing that but he did. Still holds the longest unbeaten run record as well does mad Lee
Tony Fantastico
12:00, Tue 2 Jan
Rowett
Eustace
Gerrard
Lampard
Henry
Sol Campbell