12:02, Tue 2 Jan
Bluemachine22
Chris
Nathan Jones is a fanny, but he'd very quickly become our fanny after a couple of wins. The siege mentality he would implement in the dressing room would quickly infiltrate the fans and he has a good record at this level. He definitely fits into the no-fear football bracket as well - if he got through to an interview I think he'd come across very well and tick a lot of the boxes we are looking for.

No thanks. As mad as a box of frogs and made s proper hash of things at Stoke

And Southampton
12:16, Tue 2 Jan
Don’t want ANY EX manager, or
Neil Warnock
Off the top of my head
12:37, Tue 2 Jan
Lampard, Gerrard, Terry, any of the Big Name Golden Generation can feck off.

Nathan Jones is a fanny, he can feck off.

villa Rowett can feck off.
12:43, Tue 2 Jan
Cooper would be a great appointment. I think most on here would agree with that. He seems a nice guy to so I think he would galvanise the players and get everyone pulling in the same direction.
KES
12:44, Tue 2 Jan
The Gardener Brothers.
13:08, Tue 2 Jan
Worthy
Let’s have a proper interview for the job . Not parachute in somebody good with spreadsheet and the like.

Do you think Rooney know's what a spreadsheet is?
sheffield blue
Worthy
Let’s have a proper interview for the job . Not parachute in somebody good with spreadsheet and the like.

Do you think Rooney know's what a spreadsheet is?
A turd on a bed.
13:31, Tue 2 Jan
Chris
Nathan Jones is a fanny, but he'd very quickly become our fanny after a couple of wins. The siege mentality he would implement in the dressing room would quickly infiltrate the fans and he has a good record at this level. He definitely fits into the no-fear football bracket as well - if he got through to an interview I think he'd come across very well and tick a lot of the boxes we are looking for.

But isn’t he likely to feck us off when a bigger club comes calling like he has to his beloved Luton
13:33, Tue 2 Jan
We'll be growing bigger than he will, so we'll be fecking him off like Man City did to Hughes when they brought in Mancini.

Trust the process!
13:56, Tue 2 Jan
Pretty much everyone linked so far
14:03, Tue 2 Jan
That's the spirit
14:13, Tue 2 Jan
Chris
We'll be growing bigger than he will, so we'll be fecking him off like Man City did to Hughes when they brought in Mancini.

Trust the process!

He'll just be something we look back on and laugh when we're in the champions league. Same with Bulk hogan and maxi Lopez.
14:47, Tue 2 Jan
eddybluenose
Liz Truss

[x.com]
14:49, Tue 2 Jan
Neil fecking Warnock, John fecking Eustace, Rowett, Lampard, Gerrard, Parker
16:12, Tue 2 Jan
Lampard
Gerrard
Parker
Carsley
Marsch