KES
12:31, Tue 2 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
KES
Played some of the best stuff in decades under Clotet. Wasnt given a Che replacement. Imagine if Toney had been signed.
In decades?
Wow

It was brilliant. Incredible stuff at times. I miss Pep.
12:33, Tue 2 Jan
KES
KES
Rab C Nesbitt
KES
Played some of the best stuff in decades under Clotet. Wasnt given a Che replacement. Imagine if Toney had been signed.
In decades?
Wow

Hi Pep.
You had the best player in the world right now and resorted to hoofball and him wide left midfield.
Tony Fantastico
KES
12:36, Tue 2 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
KES
Rab C Nesbitt
KES
In decades?
Wow

Hi Pep.
You had the best player in the world right now and resorted to hoofball and him wide left midfield.

Hi Rab.
Best player in the world 5 years later.
It was a wonderful time during those first few months. Until the players downed tools. Heartbreaking.
12:36, Tue 2 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
KES
Rab C Nesbitt
KES
In decades?
Wow

Hi Pep.

Some insane things being said on here this morning.
12:40, Tue 2 Jan
Sorry
Tony Fantastico
12:57, Tue 2 Jan
KES
KES
Rab C Nesbitt
KES
Rab C Nesbitt
KES
In decades?
Wow

Hi Pep.

Hi Rab.
It was a wonderful time during those first few months. Until the players downed tools. Heartbreaking.

That's an interesting take.

We were ok. In the bottom half though.
On a 10 game unbeaten run up to the Reading game before lockdown - W4 D6. But only 15th.

The club got rid of all the loan signings and we were down to bare bones when we came back - and Clotet wanted to leave.

I thought we did ok under him, but it wasn't brilliant by any means.
We wereon a 12
12:57, Tue 2 Jan
1- Rooney, as he had better players than Zola
2- Zola
3- Cotterill
12:58, Tue 2 Jan
Karanka would be on here if fans were in the ground
Tony Fantastico
13:00, Tue 2 Jan
Christ I forgot about him, probably as i could watch it from home. He was probably worse than Cotterill.
Tam
13:01, Tue 2 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt

Yep, although he wouldn't have been here as long as he was if fans had been there!
Make Blues Great Again
13:02, Tue 2 Jan
The only thing would be heโ€™d have had to change how we played and set up as if not the abuse would be way worse than Rooney got.
Tony Fantastico
13:02, Tue 2 Jan
Tam
Tam
Rab C Nesbitt

Yep, although he wouldn't have been here as long as he was if fans had been there!
Ha ๐Ÿ˜ beat me to it
Tony Fantastico
KES
13:05, Tue 2 Jan
Sheep2
KES
Rab C Nesbitt
KES
Rab C Nesbitt
KES
In decades?
Wow

Hi Pep.

Hi Rab.

That's an interesting take.

We were ok. In the bottom half though.
On a 10 game unbeaten run up to the Reading game before lockdown - W4 D6. But only 15th.

The club got rid of all the loan signings and we were down to bare bones when we came back - and Clotet wanted to leave.

I thought we did ok under him, but it wasn't brilliant by any means.
We wereon a 12

We sold Che Adams and didnt replace him. Ivan Toney was there, all we had to do was sign him and not Sunjic.

Sign a couple of DMs on loan.

Crowley----Mrabti----Bellingham

----------Toney--------------

God, it could have been beautiful.
13:25, Tue 2 Jan
After careful consideration:

1. Wurzel
2. Rooney
3. Zola
4. Karanka
5. Clark
6. The Clot
7. Bowyer
8. Redknapp
9. Rowett
10. Monk
17:16, Tue 2 Jan
I'd forgotten we had Karanka. That didn't last long did it?