22:21, Tue 2 Jan
Rags
Here's the video of the interview

[www.skysports.com]

I didn't not believe you I just find it hard to understand that he'd chose to stay there. This is a bloke who has lived in Madrid.
22:22, Tue 2 Jan
He quit wolves because of their lack of spending power following ffp. Hardly likely to rock up here with less money.
22:23, Tue 2 Jan
Rags

[www.skysports.com]

I didn't not believe you I just find it hard to understand that he'd chose to stay there. This is a bloke who has lived in Madrid.

Sorry - wasn't saying you disbelieved me - just i found it interesting, like you, that he seemed so very happy staying in Wolverhampton
22:25, Tue 2 Jan
He quit wolves because of their lack of spending power following ffp. Hardly likely to rock up here with less money.

was it necessarily the "lack" of money ? or just that they promised him an amount and then didn't deliver on their promise ?

ie .. was it the lack of money ? or the principle of broken promises ?

I will admit it is a left-field wildly speculative suggestion
22:26, Tue 2 Jan
Carlsblues
Feck me did the dingles intomb him in a celler to stay in wolves

Nope couldn’t sell his maisonette in Whitmore Reans
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home
22:27, Tue 2 Jan
Rags

[www.skysports.com]

Sorry - wasn't saying you disbelieved me - just i found it interesting, like you, that he seemed so very happy staying in Wolverhampton

Could be because Wolves is nowhere near as bad as people on here like to make out?
22:33, Tue 2 Jan
Rags
Anyone mentioned him yet ?

Still lives in Wolverhampton and wants to stay living and managing in the UK

He left wolves because of the club's FFP problems and how the club's current finances wasn't big enough to back his plan and vision for the season. I doubt he'd be keen to join our club, where our finances isn't near as big as wolves atm
22:35, Tue 2 Jan
Rags

[www.skysports.com]

Could be because Wolves is nowhere near as bad as people on here like to make out?

Unlike a lot of people i really like Wolverhampton - and my surprise wasn't necessarily about the town - but that he hadn't moved back to Spain
22:51, Tue 2 Jan
Rags
Rags

[www.skysports.com]

Unlike a lot of people i really like Wolverhampton - and my surprise wasn't necessarily about the town - but that he hadn't moved back to Spain

Bit like Rafa settling in the Wirral?
22:53, Tue 2 Jan
Rags
Rags

[www.skysports.com]

👍
22:54, Tue 2 Jan
The Wirral is nice, wolvo not. Each to their own i live in redditch
22:57, Tue 2 Jan
He reckons they didn’t come clean about the amount of sales they had to make when he was hired. So he effed off at the first sign of trouble thinking he couldn’t keep them up. When they failed to sign Alex Scott from brizzle it was the final straw.
22:58, Tue 2 Jan
Ditchblue
The Wirral is nice, wolvo not. Each to their own i live in redditch

Fair but I have assumed it doesn't necessarily mean he lives in Wolverhampton, just within convenient travelling distance of the city.
23:04, Tue 2 Jan
His wife likes British history and they have been to all the castles, he says.
23:04, Tue 2 Jan
Just read on Twitter that apparently Sky have suspended betting on Cooper. I’m not a betting man so I don’t know how near the truth it is
[youtube.com]

Into The Shadows 2024 Tour Dates

14 September - Castlemeads Court Retirement Village, Gloucester
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
19 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield