08:47, Wed 3 Jan
Go get him Cook 🤣
08:51, Wed 3 Jan
Rags
(Following said with tongue firmly in cheek but ……..)

We’re an ideal fit for him -

"I have fought for titles, I have fought for different aims but of course for the most important thing to feel like you have a project you can put your stamp on it, where you can work and improve the performance of the whole club - if you ask me, I'd like this kind of challenge and to be able to achieve each aim the club has,"

... and local to an area he likes living in 😛

We can put unlimited orange chips into his contract.
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
08:54, Wed 3 Jan
Ribeye
Was in the news over the weekend he's in the running for palace job.

Who'd settle in Wolverhampton out of choice?

So thats him and Cooper then
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
08:59, Wed 3 Jan
Rags

"I have fought for titles, I have fought for different aims but of course for the most important thing to feel like you have a project you can put your stamp on it, where you can work and improve the performance of the whole club - if you ask me, I'd like this kind of challenge and to be able to achieve each aim the club has,"

Wolvo town centre is a complete dog-hole. Not all Wolvo is shit though. Mate lives in Tettenhall, which is really nice and around there are some really nice parts as well, with great history (battle of Tettenhall). Yeah, he'd probably not come, but we have to remember who owns us now, the clout they have and how good Wagner is at projecting his vision. An ambitious manager might decide they'd want to be the one in on the start of this journey.

Just sayin' loike.
Up the feckin Blues
Would be outstanding, Leeds go Bielsa so why not?

Lots of managers seemingly waiting for Prem jobs (Potter, Cooper, Lopetegui) - Are there enough jobs to go around?
Bluesince62
Rags

Wolvo town centre is a complete dog-hole. Not all Wolvo is shit though. Mate lives in Tettenhall, which is really nice and around there are some really nice parts as well, with great history (battle of Tettenhall). Yeah, he'd probably not come, but we have to remember who owns us now, the clout they have and how good Wagner is at projecting his vision. An ambitious manager might decide they'd want to be the one in on the start of this journey.

Just sayin' loike.
Small Heath/Bordesley is a shit hole. Managers and players won’t live there though. I’ve never understood the relevance to people using it as an argument to the chances of people working for a club
Tony Fantastico
Yeah, it is a bit daft.
Up the feckin Blues
Yeah it’s effing mental tbh
Tony Fantastico
10:05, Wed 3 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Bluesince62
Rags

Just sayin' loike.
Small Heath/Bordesley is a shit hole. Managers and players won’t live there though. I’ve never understood the relevance to people using it as an argument to the chances of people working for a club

Next you are going to claim that all the players at a club don't live in a row of terrace houses around the corner from the ground.
10:50, Wed 3 Jan
quark
Ribeye
Was in the news over the weekend he's in the running for palace job.

Who'd settle in Wolverhampton out of choice?

So thats him and Cooper then

If I was Parish I'd pick Lopetegui over Cooper
11:00, Wed 3 Jan
Prone to a strop though is Lopategui
Tony Fantastico
11:12, Wed 3 Jan
So is Hodgson , especially with the BBC
11:49, Wed 3 Jan
Rags
Anyone mentioned him yet ?

I doubt many posters on here could pronounce his Name.
Or spell it. Cook is obviously far too complicated for some 😁
Up the feckin Blues
12:36, Wed 3 Jan
Bluesince62
Or spell it. Cook is obviously far too complicated for some 😁
And Gardner or Gary Rowett