13:03, Wed 3 Jan
mjd2505
QBBC2
I’m with you on that.

Sarina Wiegman.

Imagine the social media impressions on that

imagine the gammon reactions!!
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
13:06, Wed 3 Jan
I’m with you on that.

Sarina Wiegman.

If we were comfortably mid table I wouldn't say no to her being in charge at all.

I think she'd turn us down though.
13:13, Wed 3 Jan
QBBC2
I’m with you on that.

Sarina Wiegman.

πŸ‘
With joey Barton as assistant.
17:19, Wed 3 Jan
I reckon McCleish would love to return under wealthy owners to finish what he started, his safety first approach may not fit the project but he is a winner πŸ†
17:31, Wed 3 Jan
Inspector Montalbano
I reckon McCleish would love to return under wealthy owners to finish what he started, his safety first approach may not fit the project but he is a winner πŸ†

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
17:35, Wed 3 Jan
I’m sure our less prosaic vocal minority would welcome him back with open bowels.
I agree, get Mcleish back but only on the condition that he’s finally over that terrible affliction that rendered him unable to call our club by its name whenever asked about us on national television.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
18:00, Wed 3 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Robert Hopkins
I know not a lot to read into odds but you never see a poor bookie and Steve Cooper now very short odds with quite a big gap to Mowbray - 10/11 best price Cooper Mowbray 5/1 is it happening ?
When he’s 1/10 it’s pretty much done. Not at the current odds though
Remember these type of odds when redknapp was here and trying to sign John Terry, we was massive odds on, a few days later he signed for them lot down Witton, despite us being 1/7 on the day he signed for them, betting odds mean nothing, anyway I've had my fiver on Jesse Marsch at 6/1