Are Greek airports plastered with stickers sayin Macedonia is Greek…learn your history! These days?
16:48, Wed 3 Jan
Iain_Gavin
Spike
TrickyBlue
Worcester Blue
We're all getting behind him and the Board if it is Carsley though right?

No I’m going to boo him at his first home game in charge

I'm not going to mess about, I'm going to spend the first half of his very first game screaming about what a fanny he is, before booing him at half-time. Like a number of "fans" did with Rooney at Middlesbrough.

80% of the blame for that lies with Garry Cook

100% of the booing was from our fans at a new manager mind. Though as you have said, if you pay your money you’re ‘entitled’ to act like a complete ch*nt. Apparently.
16:54, Wed 3 Jan
newblue
Iain_Gavin
Spike
TrickyBlue
Worcester Blue

I'm not going to mess about, I'm going to spend the first half of his very first game screaming about what a fanny he is, before booing him at half-time. Like a number of "fans" did with Rooney at Middlesbrough.

100% of the booing was from our fans at a new manager mind. Though as you have said, if you pay your money you’re ‘entitled’ to act like a complete ch*nt. Apparently.

Plus apparently booing is constructive criticism
16:58, Wed 3 Jan
Le Mod
Yeah, Gardner's pal and already been here before, we need someone new, fresh, and independent.
Rowett or Eustace. Gotta be. Fact. They get us
Tony Fantastico
17:00, Wed 3 Jan
Some of our fans might have shouted in his face on his home debut that he's a fat scouse fanny and that he should eff off back to America. But it's only because they wanted him to try harder.
17:01, Wed 3 Jan
Iain_Gavin
Spike
TrickyBlue
Worcester Blue

Wtf! 😂
Tony Fantastico
The odds for Heckingbottom have dropped alarmingly.
Fat Buddha CBE
The odd for Heckingbottom have dropped alarmingsly.
Why is your ‘s’ for odds in the word alarmingly?
That’s mad. Fact. Ffs
Tony Fantastico
Coz I can’t use a fecking ipad
😂
Ffs
Tony Fantastico
17:22, Wed 3 Jan
Fat Buddha CBE
The odds for Heckingbottom have dropped alarmingly.

I wouldn't want him
17:26, Wed 3 Jan
El Mayor
newblue
Iain_Gavin
Spike
TrickyBlue
Worcester Blue

Plus apparently booing is constructive criticism

Sorry, I forgot for a moment that these abuse hurlers and boo-ers were in fact the outriders of the clear sighted movement that has saved the club from the abyss.