15:12, Wed 3 Jan
TrickyBlue
Worcester Blue
We're all getting behind him and the Board if it is Carsley though right?

No I’m going to boo him at his first home game in charge

I'm not going to mess about, I'm going to spend the first half of his very first game screaming about what a fanny he is, before booing him at half-time. Like a number of "fans" did with Rooney at Middlesbrough.
15:14, Wed 3 Jan
TresorLuntala
theAtlas
Be ironic wouldn’t it, you scour Europe for someone who is ‘world class’ and choose someone from Sheldon! Not saying that you can’t be world class AND from Sheldon by the way!

He’s from Sheldon? I swear we used to sing ‘he’s bold and 33, he comes from Yarderley’

Suppose Sheldon doesn’t rhyme with 33, shame we didnt sign him when he was 31.

Don't let geography get in the way of a player chant, just ask Ivan sunjic.
Dan
15:18, Wed 3 Jan
TresorLuntala
theAtlas
Be ironic wouldn’t it, you scour Europe for someone who is ‘world class’ and choose someone from Sheldon! Not saying that you can’t be world class AND from Sheldon by the way!

He’s from Sheldon? I swear we used to sing ‘he’s bold and 33, he comes from Yarderley’

He was also 34/35 when playing for us. A fine piece of songwriting.
15:19, Wed 3 Jan
didnt we get thrashed at Hull when Carsley was in charge? no thanks. we have to look forward and get the best proven guy out there
15:19, Wed 3 Jan
Ribeye
TresorLuntala
theAtlas

Yardley and Sheldon merge into each other. Sunjic isnt from dubrovnik but that's sang

I was not aware of that about Sunjic (its a weird chant anyway seeing as we mention his penis), but I think there should certainly be a movement to make our chants more geographically accurate. If anyone from the club is reading this, can it please be added to the agenda for the next Open House? Thanks

Sunjic isn’t even Croatian. He was born in Bosnia.
15:20, Wed 3 Jan
It's complicated over that way though from when it was all Yugoslavia.

Think he's ethnically Croat.
15:21, Wed 3 Jan
Westbo90
TresorLuntala
theAtlas

Don't let geography get in the way of a player chant, just ask Ivan sunjic.

Super Lee Carsley
Super Lee Carsley
He comes from Sheldon
He's not from Yardley
His reputation's f***ing massive
15:22, Wed 3 Jan
Spike
TrickyBlue
Worcester Blue

I'm not going to mess about, I'm going to spend the first half of his very first game screaming about what a fanny he is, before booing him at half-time. Like a number of "fans" did with Rooney at Middlesbrough.

80% of the blame for that lies with Garry Cook
15:23, Wed 3 Jan
Thanks, having seen the other responses to my question I'm not sure what to think now :-)
15:35, Wed 3 Jan
BriHughesy
didnt we get thrashed at Hull when Carsley was in charge? no thanks. we have to look forward and get the best proven guy out there

6-1 yeah.

His post match comments a bit like Wazza...

"It was plain to see after 10 or 15 minutes that, physically and mentally, four or five weren't quite at it and against a team of Hull's quality you're always going to get found out. Ultimately, I've got to do better as a coach and understand the environment I'm working in a little bit better.

"It's important that they look at themselves as players. They're representing a top club, a big club with fans that have paid a lot of money to come and watch. They've let them down."
15:36, Wed 3 Jan
Spike
TrickyBlue
Worcester Blue

I've already had a sign made to attach to the gates at St Andrews in case he's announced.
15:42, Wed 3 Jan
Carsley would be so disappointing doesent come across well when interviewed on tv no experience in the championship if you discount the disaster in charge for 2 games as caretaker boss for us its no from me .
15:44, Wed 3 Jan
Nah not for me. Can just see his first interview...great set of lads, know the place, can't wait to get started, blah blah.
15:46, Wed 3 Jan

Is what I assumed.
16:16, Wed 3 Jan
Sunik

I read a book on it once and was getting really confused, then they added in Greece’s issue with Macedonia being called Macedonia and I gave up.