13:57, Wed 3 Jan
Now 2nd fav
14:00, Wed 3 Jan
Seen that Athletic article- looks definite favourite….
Joint 2nd Favourite with Jesse Marsch, plenty of manager candidates odds shortening at the moment though.
14:00, Wed 3 Jan
Someone put a tenner on
Don't give it much credence, but the regular gamblers on here might know different.
Up the feckin Blues
14:10, Wed 3 Jan
David Xavis
Someone put a tenner on

Hi
14:13, Wed 3 Jan
Mods, can we get a sticky explaining this betting market for everyone please?
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
14:15, Wed 3 Jan
Be ironic wouldn’t it, you scour Europe for someone who is ‘world class’ and choose someone from Sheldon! Not saying that you can’t be world class AND from Sheldon by the way!
14:18, Wed 3 Jan
theAtlas
Be ironic wouldn’t it, you scour Europe for someone who is ‘world class’ and choose someone from Sheldon! Not saying that you can’t be world class AND from Sheldon by the way!

Typical Blues I think is the term.
14:20, Wed 3 Jan
theAtlas

Not a problem where he’s from or that he’s a badge tapper which a few will love, but I’d be underwhelmed and concerned.
14:21, Wed 3 Jan
NOGS74
theAtlas

Typical Blues I think is the term.

I will move back to Sheldon if we bring carsley in! It's the only logical thing to do 💪💪
14:23, Wed 3 Jan
Odds mean very little on manager markets.

But assuming there's any truth to it, this would be a strange choice.

Another unproven, inexperienced former player isn't the most prudent choice to steady the ship.

They've played their managerial wildcard with Rooney.

The priority of staying up should make this an easy choice between the coup-like options of Cooper/Hasenhüttl vs safe pair of hands options Mowbray, Rowett or Eustace.
14:24, Wed 3 Jan
TaylorJay84
theAtlas

Not a problem where he’s from or that he’s a badge tapper which a few will love, but I’d be underwhelmed and concerned.

Met him when I was kid, he presented our trophies for the CCC's, I asked him who he supported when he was a kid bearing in mind he was playing for Everton at the time and he said Liverpool but keep it quiet and then he tucked my blues badge chain into my top for a photo.
14:24, Wed 3 Jan
All from Cockshut hill School. Gardner’s and Carley.

IMO I’d go for a pair of safe hands, and ensure that we stay up this season and get the fans fully back on side!
14:35, Wed 3 Jan
That's where I went. There was a cardboard cut of Carsley in his Ireland kit in the boys changing room.

Andrew Whing went there too. Ex cov player and Solihull manager and Gary Birch ex Walsall forward.

Mat Sadler went to my junior school but can't remember if he went lyndon or cockshut, I'm sure he was cockshut too.