18:12, Wed 3 Jan
Reduce the tickets and fill the effing ground , everyone behind the new manager like Rowetts first game. The place was rocking.

Also Steve Cooper's old club. 3 points nailed on
18:15, Wed 3 Jan
Ribeye
Reduce the tickets and fill the effing ground , everyone behind the new manager like Rowetts first game. The place was rocking.

Will we have one by then?
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
18:16, Wed 3 Jan
Ribeye

Reducing the price of the tickets doesn’t not guarantee filling the ground, and just effs us up that little bit more for ffp this season.
18:17, Wed 3 Jan
To be honest, if we get Cooper in, I expect a 25k+ crowd regardless
18:26, Wed 3 Jan
Ribeye

For Swansea, yes.
18:28, Wed 3 Jan
The correct appointment will fill it week in week out....simples
18:30, Wed 3 Jan
MoorGreenBlue
The correct appointment will fill it week in week out....simples

This. Maybe not sell out but 24k +
18:44, Wed 3 Jan
El Mayor
Ribeye

Reducing the price of the tickets doesn’t not guarantee filling the ground, and just effs us up that little bit more for ffp this season.

I don't see how it effs us up for ffp? It has to be better to sell a seat for a fiver or tenner than not at all?
Surely selling 10k tickets at £15 is better than selling 5k at £30, it adds up to the same but is better for the team?
18:47, Wed 3 Jan
MoorGreenBlue
The correct appointmentPositive results will fill it week in week out....simples

The only thing fans are interested in, always has been and always will be.

Play shite and win fans will come, play well and lose fans will moan and stay away. Results are all that matter.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
18:51, Wed 3 Jan
mjd2505
To be honest, if we get Cooper in, I expect a 25k+ crowd regardless
Not a chance, the stayaways will find a new excuse. Probably the fireworks are too loud or the steps are too steep/not steep enough. Rooney was a great excuse for them, as was the stands not being open, as was the Chinese.

Anything to not actually go and support the team.
18:53, Wed 3 Jan
To be clear, I meant for the Swansea game, not week in week out. We're perfectly capable of getting 25k+ for Cooper's first game, if that were to be the case.

I don't expect those crowds if it's not a marquee appointment however
I’ve never needed a new excuse, the old one hasn’t needed changing.
If we can get 21k for Stoke and Bristol under Rooney when we were awful, I’d say under a better manager and first game could get close to 24-25k.
19:13, Wed 3 Jan
Free entry for all the ex-managers and coaches we are still paying off.

That should fill the ground.
19:14, Wed 3 Jan
This will be Rowetts first game back as our saviour 😉