19:21, Wed 3 Jan
This will be Rowetts first game back as our saviour πŸ˜‰

With new signing Michael Morrison at C/B?
19:22, Wed 3 Jan
Roman

Got a funny feeling. Him or Carsley.
19:28, Wed 3 Jan
Looks like it'll also be Swanseas new gaffers first league game, Luke Williams chap from Notts County.
Roman

It’s going to be Jesse Marsch.
NOGS74
Roman

Me too. I mentioned him after the Bristol game to my brother. Someone to steady the ship and organise us for the rest of the season.
19:30, Wed 3 Jan
Looks like it'll also be Swanseas new gaffers first league game, Luke Williams chap from Notts County.

Feckin 'ell, really? - why can't Blues make a left field, ambitious appointment like that?
19:56, Wed 3 Jan
What’s ambitious about appointing the manager of a league two side
19:58, Wed 3 Jan
Tom TheProject Brady
Roman

It’s going to be Jesse Marsch.

Got a funny feeling. Him, Rowett or Carsley.
20:18, Wed 3 Jan
Rowett from what I've heard is on the list but not near the top. He's more of a plan E .

Maybe Cook sees it as a way of scoring some brownie points getting back an ex manager that people didn't want to see go. He can't have Eustace back because of pride but Rowett???

It's a definite no from me, loved him as a player, as a manager I think he's a really dislikable smarmy prat with a very high opinion of himself.
20:38, Wed 3 Jan
Ribeye
It's a definite no from me, loved him as a player, as a manager I think he's a really dislikable smarmy prat with a very high opinion of himself.

Perhaps judge him on his ability than your personal opinion of him. We could do and have done worse than have him in charge
20:39, Wed 3 Jan
I'd rather him than Carsley or Marsch, genuinely
20:46, Wed 3 Jan
Novakainian
Ribeye

Perhaps judge him on his ability than your personal opinion of him. We could do and have done worse than have him in charge

Ok, his football bored me tears. Effective on the whole but limited. Anyone coming in after a 0-8 loss at home was always going to improve us. He done jack shit at stoke (with money) and derby. Millwall he probably slightly overachieved but even they had enough of him. Dvb.

It's a no from me
21:03, Wed 3 Jan
Ribeye
Novakainian
Ribeye

Ok, his football bored me tears. Effective on the whole but limited. Anyone coming in after a 0-8 loss at home was always going to improve us. He done jack shit at stoke (with money) and derby. Millwall he probably slightly overachieved but even they had enough of him. Dvb.

It's a no from me

That's not entirely right Ribeye. He got Derby into the playoffs and sealed 3 back to back top ten finishes at Milwall (who also happen to have one of the lowest budgets in the league during his time there) He is a solid championship manager with a 40% win ratio. If the right person can not be found before the summer he would be solid
21:20, Wed 3 Jan
I said he overachieved at Millwall
21:25, Wed 3 Jan
Probably slightly did