07:59, Thu 4 Jan
You had to pick either Carsley or Marsch , which one?

Marsch for me but I clearly know eff all about football because I thought Zola, Karanka and Rooney would do well.
08:00, Thu 4 Jan

Marsch for me but I clearly know eff all about football because I thought Zola, Karanka and Rooney would do well.

er ... neither
08:06, Thu 4 Jan
I thought Leeds were great to watch under Marsch but leaked goals in a worse way than Blues are doing at the moment, I think I've had enough of that for now.

I'm surprised at how negative most people are towards Carsley. He seems like a Rowett type but with none of the bad stuff: better football, good person, an actual Blues fan.
08:08, Thu 4 Jan
Elvis
08:09, Thu 4 Jan
Marsch for me I’m not against giving him a chance ,Leeds is a huge job for any manager with fans who think like that lot over the expressway think they should be top four of the table ,and he would be different from any other manager we’ve had before ..
08:11, Thu 4 Jan
Carsley.
Up the feckin Blues
08:13, Thu 4 Jan
Marsch for me I’m not against giving him a chance ,Leeds is a huge job for any manager with fans who think like that lot over the expressway think they should be top four of the table ,and he would be different from any other manager we’ve had before ..

Yes, Leeds IS a massive job and after a very short time he completely effed it up and they thought he was a moaning, deluded, bullshitting, tw@t who refused to take responsibility for anything.

Like a grubby salesman who wanted all the credit when something went right and blamed ridiculous things when they went bad. Most of the time he was incapable of acting like an adult.
08:14, Thu 4 Jan
Carsley. Bit of a wildcard yes, but I think would bring a huge amount of togetherness back which needs to be seen as a top priority for the board ... Or 2nd top priority after getting results to keep us away from relegation.
08:16, Thu 4 Jan
Carsley. Bit of a wildcard yes, but I think would bring a huge amount of togetherness back which needs to be seen as a top priority for the board ... Or 2nd top priority after getting results to keep us away from relegation.

To me, Carsley is an unknown quantity - so happy to see how it went ...... and if i found out he beat Marsch to the position i'd definitely be in favour.
08:19, Thu 4 Jan
March Marsh Marsche every day of the week. Carsley has no ambition, he does not have the appetite for a full time job because of family commitments. Thats his choice and good luck to him, but it's got my alarm bells ringing. I don't care where he hails from, or which team he supports and neither should our recruitment team.

Trying to appease the fans shouldn't be a consideration, when it comes to recruitment.
08:22, Thu 4 Jan
March Marsh Marsche every day of the week. Carsley has no ambition, he does not have the appetite for a full time job because of family commitments. Thats his choice and good luck to him, but it's got my alarm bells ringing. I don't care where he hails from, or which team he supports and neither should our recruitment team.

Trying to appease the fans shouldn't be a consideration, when it comes to recruitment.

Feck it - just give it to Juke and see how he does - at least he's honest
08:38, Thu 4 Jan
Anyone but Carsley
08:43, Thu 4 Jan
Ribeye

Marsch, better CV. Would be v concerned re relegation with both though.
08:48, Thu 4 Jan
Marsch, I suppose
08:55, Thu 4 Jan
After Eustace I would have wanted Marsch after Rooney... I'd still probably take Marsch over the two but I'd be a lot more concerned.

Don't matter anyway. Won't be either of them.