10:10, Fri 5 Jan
Blues have been looking for a new manager after parting company with Wayne Rooney who presided over an alarming slide down the Championship

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
10:18, Fri 5 Jan
The Birmingham Mail can now only regurgitate other's reporting.
Shambles !
No real interest, no pride in local stuff, no decent journalists who forge any respectable relationship with the club that carries the City's name.

It's dead !!
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
10:22, Fri 5 Jan
1.5 years with an option would have been ideal for me but I'm happy with this
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
Suppose it’s the security for him to potentially relocate and if we part ways.

I’m happy I think in 2 seasons he will get us to be play off contenders
10:24, Fri 5 Jan
I’d say he’ll have to relocate. Luckily that will be easier has he’s lived this way when Albion manager of course
Tony Fantastico
10:25, Fri 5 Jan
Someone check on Rab

Edit: oh he’s here nvm 😝
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
10:25, Fri 5 Jan
Nikola Zigic
1.5 years with an option would have been ideal for me but I'm happy with this

I genuinely think Mowbray could get us promoted to be fair. Done well in most his jobs, and most recently got playoffs with Sunderland - who have a very rigid recruitment strategy of recruiting kids. Makes financial sense, and they will get it right eventually, but think with a bit more flexibility to get some experience in (especially up front in their case) I think we've got that potential under him.

One step at a time. But I understand completely if it is a 2.5 year deal
10:26, Fri 5 Jan
I can see the logic in 2 and a half years if that's the case.
18 months to rebuild before a genuine promotion push with enough squad depth to sustain it during
season 2025/2026 when we'll piss it !!
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
10:35, Fri 5 Jan
What's with the "Big" Tony Mowbray .
Is that a nickname or summat ?
10:39, Fri 5 Jan
Mowbray makes me feel safe and secure
12:59, Fri 5 Jan
HackneyBlue
Mowbray makes me feel safe and secure

That’s a good way of putting it, feels like the parents have come home after leaving the kids in charge of the house for the weekend - bit of a mess to clear up to get it back to how it was looking before!
13:02, Fri 5 Jan
2.5 years seems OK.

Mid table this year
Playoff challenge next year
Promotion year after or we move on.

I'm v excited.
13:04, Fri 5 Jan
David Xavis
2.5 years seems OK.

Mid table this year
Playoff challenge next year
Promotion year after or we move on.

I'm v excited.

👍
13:08, Fri 5 Jan
I know lots of Albions fans - including my wife though she's not been for about 10 years - and they all love Mogga.

He's the ideal solution for where we are at the moment in terms of wanting to move forward and adopt a more attractive and entertaining playing style, but at the same time providing the club with a bit of stability and structure on the pitch.
13:09, Fri 5 Jan
I am warming to Mowbs more and more.