11:11, Sun 7 Jan
Seems to be a fair amount of regret from Sunderland fans about his sacking. It could possibly just be a reaction to losing the local derby, but it appears their fans aren't convinced by Beale.

Checked out his stats and he's done nothing compared to Mowbray. Win rate inflated by managing Rangers.

Looks like a strange one.

I'd take the bloke with 40% over 800 games.
LBN
11:15, Sun 7 Jan
Tilton Rifle
Seems to be a fair amount of regret from Sunderland fans about his sacking. It could possibly just be a reaction to losing the local derby, but it appears their fans aren't convinced by Beale.

Checked out his stats and he's done nothing compared to Mowbray. Win rate inflated by managing Rangers.

Looks like a strange one.

I'd take the bloke with 40% over 800 games.

I think Sunderland sacking Mowbray is worse than us sacking Eustace. Mowbray had a team who were not long ago struggling to get out of league 1 in to the championship play off picture, to replace him with an SPL failure seems very odd. They'll finish mid table at best this year. Their loss is our gain I suppose.
11:17, Sun 7 Jan
I've tried to just sit back and relax about the next manager, partly out of relief they got rid of Wayne, but I will be absolutely gutted now if we don't get Mowbray, he seems the right man at the right time.
LBN
11:23, Sun 7 Jan
number8
I've tried to just sit back and relax about the next manager, partly out of relief they got rid of Wayne, but I will be absolutely gutted now if we don't get Mowbray, he seems the right man at the right time.

nearly every one seems happy with Mowbray, nice to not have division for a change.
11:26, Sun 7 Jan
LBN
Just off to find a reason to hate tha bastard.

I might be gone some time.

Apologies in advance if that last bit offends any Antarctic explorers.
Will anyone on here be disappointed if (or should I say when) Mowbray takes over?

If so, why?
11:09, Sun 7 Jan
Ribeye
Will anyone on here be disappointed if (or should I say when) Mowbray takes over?

If so, why?
Won't be disappointed or over excited, I am on the fence with this to be honest
11:10, Sun 7 Jan
He’ll be the best and most likeable manager we’ve had this century.
11:11, Sun 7 Jan
I’ll be absolutely chuffed. Can’t wait
Tony Fantastico
11:18, Sun 7 Jan
gerry1875
Ribeye

If so, why?
Won't be disappointed or over excited, I am on the fence with this to be honest

I agree. Sunderland sacked him as they wanted a younger, modern manager. He also never had an input in player signings so if it is him, who will this be left to?
Personally, they should push the boat out for Cooper but hey ho if they can’t
11:20, Sun 7 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
I’ll be absolutely chuffed. Can’t wait

This. The right man at the right time
11:21, Sun 7 Jan
I will be pleased. He is an upgrade on anything we had had recently, especially WR
11:22, Sun 7 Jan
I’ll be happy.
11:25, Sun 7 Jan
Personally I think he is the best choice we have available for management. Cooper and Potter seem a bit unrealistic, Marsch I don't rate at all and Carsley would be okay if we got him in the summer.
11:26, Sun 7 Jan
Be a great appointment will play decent football knows the game inside out and well respected. We all need to get that feelgood factor back that we had a few Months ago.