Thongs
He’ll be the best and most likeable manager we’ve had this century year.
13:44, Sun 7 Jan
If Tony does get the job (I am in favour) he will of course become leader of the Blues Statin Poppers.
Old guys rule ok.
14:31, Sun 7 Jan
Rags
number8
I've tried to just sit back and relax about the next manager, partly out of relief they got rid of Wayne, but I will be absolutely gutted now if we don't get Mowbray, he seems the right man at the right time.

nearly every one seems happy with Mowbray, nice to not have division for a change.

Ha ... you should go on to Facebook ... they see Mowbray as defensive, old fashioned, a dinosaur and a "nearly man who may be good enough to steady the ship until the end of the season" .....

... now those are clearly the views of idiots - but there's a lot of them

I left all the Blues Facebook groups a long time ago. They really are a different breed in there.
14:42, Sun 7 Jan
Snoop
Ribeye
Mowbray has reached a full agreement with Blues after talks advanced on Saturday. The club are expected to announce his appointment soon

Blues focus on X

[twitter.com]

They're crediting Footballinsider247, who aren't always reliable IMO.

Mowbray into 1/12 (Skybet)
14:50, Sun 7 Jan
Amy T
Snoop
Ribeye
Mowbray has reached a full agreement with Blues after talks advanced on Saturday. The club are expected to announce his appointment soon

Blues focus on X

[twitter.com]

They're crediting Footballinsider247, who aren't always reliable IMO.

Mowbray into 1/12 (Skybet)

I’ll be gobsmacked if it isn’t Tone .
15:47, Sun 7 Jan
Friend of mine who follows Norwich came back and said to me that he heard that Mowbray wasn’t that popular when managing Ipswich. That’s odd I thought, first negative feedback I’ve heard on the guy and I didn’t really even remembering him managing there anyway. So I looked it up - he was there 4 games in a caretaker role at the end of his time there as a player - I think my mate was on a wind up!

But anyway, some negative feedback does exist, he only won 1 of those 4 games too and clearly learned nothing in the next 800!! 😳
15:56, Sun 7 Jan
Reckon it's announced tomorrow then? I'd assume he'll be taking training tomorrow, hopefully we can start with player recruitment.
16:05, Sun 7 Jan
Yep 11am tomorrow, based purely on the fact that is when I want it to be.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
16:16, Sun 7 Jan
I'll go for 12.30

More importantly, are we wading in or piling in?
16:20, Sun 7 Jan
Yep 11am tomorrow, based purely on the fact that is when I want it to be.

The Rooney sacking announcement was at 11 am last Tuesday, so there's a good chance the new manager will be announced at 11 am too, precisely 6 days later
16:25, Sun 7 Jan
Ribeye
I'll go for 12.30

i think it will be everyone saying the same thing ;)

also looking forward to reading agbonalahors views in the evil mail as that's what everyone will be waiting for
is that because for once, we actually are all saying the same thing?
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
i think that might actually be the case yes!
16:42, Sun 7 Jan
bluepeter
Friend of mine who follows Norwich came back and said to me that he heard that Mowbray wasn’t that popular when managing Ipswich. That’s odd I thought, first negative feedback I’ve heard on the guy and I didn’t really even remembering him managing there anyway. So I looked it up - he was there 4 games in a caretaker role at the end of his time there as a player - I think my mate was on a wind up!

But anyway, some negative feedback does exist, he only won 1 of those 4 games too and clearly learned nothing in the next 800!! 😳

Perhaps he meant he wasn't that popular with Norwich fans?
16:44, Sun 7 Jan
Ribeye
I'll go for 12.30

I’ll be steaming in myself, but I can accept piling in if that’s the majority preference.

Anyone merely wading in isn’t blues proper