11:31, Sun 7 Jan
LBN
number8
I've tried to just sit back and relax about the next manager, partly out of relief they got rid of Wayne, but I will be absolutely gutted now if we don't get Mowbray, he seems the right man at the right time.

nearly every one seems happy with Mowbray, nice to not have division for a change.

Ha ... you should go on to Facebook ... they see Mowbray as defensive, old fashioned, a dinosaur and a "nearly man who may be good enough to steady the ship until the end of the season" .....

... now those are clearly the views of idiots - but there's a lot of them
11:51, Sun 7 Jan
Apparently Beale sounds like Danny Dyer which some Sunderland fans are struggling with. He also laid into some of their own players who had been believing their own publicity but failed when they played a Premier team. All feels a bit like our recent situation.

I noticed that Jobe was getting some stick off quite a few fans.
11:52, Sun 7 Jan
Nobody cares about them.
Dr Devious
Be a great appointment will play decent football knows the game inside out and well respected. We all need to get that feelgood factor back that we had a few Months ago.

Spot on...
I've always wanted Mowbray to one day be our manager.
If he can't get us going in the right direction then I really don't know who can
11:54, Sun 7 Jan
Be chuffed
12:04, Sun 7 Jan
Rags
number8
I've tried to just sit back and relax about the next manager, partly out of relief they got rid of Wayne, but I will be absolutely gutted now if we don't get Mowbray, he seems the right man at the right time.

nearly every one seems happy with Mowbray, nice to not have division for a change.

Ha ... you should go on to Facebook ... they see Mowbray as defensive, old fashioned, a dinosaur and a "nearly man who may be good enough to steady the ship until the end of the season" .....

... now those are clearly the views of idiots - but there's a lot of them
Yeah. Cant remember where I read it but someone said 20% of our fans are right proper divs. I have to say sadly I agree
12:10, Sun 7 Jan
JohnP
Apparently Beale sounds like Danny Dyer which some Sunderland fans are struggling with. He also laid into some of their own players who had been believing their own publicity but failed when they played a Premier team. All feels a bit like our recent situation.

I noticed that Jobe was getting some stick off quite a few fans.

Jobe Bellingham had a very poor game, but so did a lot of the Sunderland team. I was surprised how overwhelmed they were despite the attempts to kick Newcastle around (especially that O’Nien). Useful reminder that the higher you go the faster and more
powerful the world players are.
12:44, Sun 7 Jan
Probably best if we don't get Villa then. I watched some of Burnley v Spurs, it does look like a different sport sometimes, even Burnley look on another level.
12:45, Sun 7 Jan
Mowbray has reached a full agreement with Blues after talks advanced on Saturday. The club are expected to announce his appointment soon

Blues focus on X
12:46, Sun 7 Jan
Very excited for TM to join. He strikes me as a Bruce and McLeish type appointment. Can see him being with us for a number of years and eventually get us promoted with the backing of the board.
12:47, Sun 7 Jan
Ribeye
Mowbray has reached a full agreement with Blues after talks advanced on Saturday. The club are expected to announce his appointment soon

Blues focus on X

[twitter.com]

They're crediting Footballinsider247, who aren't always reliable IMO.
Rab C Nesbitt
I’ll be absolutely chuffed. Can’t wait

Just for the record was highly offended yesterday when you thought i didn't want him. I had of enough of Rags claiming i wanted Rooney without you starting on me. I will however give you a bot latitude based on the amount of alcohol you consumed and the concern about your lads bedroom antics πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
13:02, Sun 7 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
I’ll be absolutely chuffed. Can’t wait

Just for the record was highly offended yesterday when you thought i didn't want him. I had of enough of Rags claiming i wanted Rooney without you starting on me. I will however give you a bot latitude based on the amount of alcohol you consumed and the concern about your lads bedroom antics πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

To be fair - i haven't mocked you about him going though have i ?
13:28, Sun 7 Jan
not sure why you would when every single post i have made about him has been anti him, i got fed up of asking you to find somethign to say i was for him which to be fair would be an impossible task as i have hated the bloke from the minute he got sent off on his St Andrews bow
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
13:35, Sun 7 Jan
not sure why you would when every single post i have made about him has been anti him, i got fed up of asking you to find somethign to say i was for him which to be fair would be an impossible task as i have hated the bloke from the minute he got sent off on his St Andrews bow

Whatever ....

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Anyways, i'm happy to hear you'll be attending the Uncle Tony SHA Group Hug tomorrow when (hopefully) they'll announce it