22:43, Sun 7 Jan
Watching umpteen different videos and podcasts from Sunlun fans on our Tony, got me thinking, I don't really consume similar content for Blues - I'm always on here instead!

So, any recommendations for Blues related podcasts/channels?
Fat Lads Go In Goal
We Are Birmingham
Keep Right On Podcast
bluenosezulu
Fat Lads Go In Goal
We Are Birmingham
Keep Right On Podcast

Thanks.

FLGIG is the only one I've ever listened to, when they've had Dan on!
02:26, Mon 8 Jan
Blues Focus.

The lad Tommy that does it with his brother and dad is class
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
bluenosezulu
Fat Lads Go In Goal
We Are Birmingham
Keep Right On Podcast

Thanks.

FLGIG is the only one I've ever listened to, when they've had Dan on!

The one they did at the open house has not aged well. Ooof, it was cringeworthy

I like wattos weekly, it's like listening to your grandads view on the match.

Tilton Talk show want Rowlett to come back and bring Robbo with him. They are like the Tom Ross of blues podcasts.
08:28, Mon 8 Jan
The FLGIG Meeting with the Mayor ones were very good

WAB is my fave I reckon, and they have some genuine ITK scoops

KRO is new but a good listen

Not tried any others, I’m a regular listener of WAB and KRO
Happy Clapper
08:32, Mon 8 Jan
Same, I tend to only listen to the first half of FLGIG as the second half used to be beer reviews and stuff, not sure if it still is.

Mark Watson is a nice bloke.

Mod we need to kick ours off, feel like us getting a proper manager is the perfect time to start.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
Trying to give you a comprehensive list of all the ones discussing Mowbray, this week. Eddie has the most personality, for a presenter. The rest are typical dour brummies and are quite boring to watch.

The boy in blue
2nd city podcast
Eddie's vlogs
BCFC The Project
Chatting Blues
Keep Right On
08:03, Wed 10 Jan
The rant Mark Watson did on the last episode was top tier.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
08:35, Wed 10 Jan
The rant Mark Watson did on the last episode was top tier.

The one that begins at about 27:30 and includes "feck off Gary Lineker" ?

Yes it was good -- PS if watching at work you WILL want to turn the volume down

09:09, Wed 10 Jan
I've listened to a couple of FLGIG and Blues Focus.

Perhaps it's improved in the couple of years since I listened but Blues Focus was abysmal and genuinely felt like i'd wasted my time listening to it.

FLGIG was ok but lots of in-jokes.

The one i've started to listen to is Keep Right On with Alex Dicken and Brian Dick. I've really enjoyed it. The latest is a 20 minute episode with Joe Chapman (who covers WBA, I think).

[www.youtube.com]">
One more here. Chris Skudder Media

09:25, Wed 10 Jan
I find FLGIG childish at times . Mark always says he has a God complex. ??? I’m no prude but the swearing rant in the latest put me off. Could not show the grandkids who are Blues mad. A bit more polish and it would be better.
That was a really good episode and was good to hear from Joe about TMs time at Albion.
11:08, Wed 10 Jan
I listen to FLGIG, KRO and WAB every week.

FLGIG is just a couple mates having a chat about stuff, they've changed it now and got rid of the second half too so it's just a purely blues podcast now. It is quite raw, suppose you either like them or you don't, but that's kind of the charm of it. I think they're both funny, suppose I could see how it's not for everyone though. I don't think the open house episodes were cringe either, they were sharing their thoughts on what the club are doing behind the scenes - which is VERY exciting. I've never seen anything like this in my life as a blues fan and I know people older than me say the same thing. Even on the Rooney parts, they said something like "we don't know football well enough to know if he's talking sense or not but it sounded really good". They don't seem the type to give out false positivity at all, especially not Dan when he goes on.

In contrast to that is to the new Keep Right On podcast that the Birmingham Mail do - it's quite structured, professional, sort of thing you'd expect from the media. I like it, but it doesn't make me laugh or feel like I'm down the pub with my mates like FLGIG does, but they've had some good guests and insights already.

WAB is a really good one too, probably my favourite. I was gutted when they stopped doing it a couple years ago, definitely worth a listen. They're also a good source of ITK sort of stuff because they actually just don't say anything until they're certain on it, I can't remember a single thing they've got wrong. And it's in the podcast generally, not constantly tweeted out for attention.

Never really given blues focus a proper go, listened to one and didn't like it, but that was a while ago.