11:02, Mon 8 Jan
Any idea if there will be a press conference today?

Maybe not a full 'Rooney' style unveiling but hopefully at least a few words from the new man
Wilford doesn’t expect anything until Thursday.
Gazball?
11:18, Mon 8 Jan
Later today according to Blues admin- that is we get to hear from him. Not a presser though
11:21, Mon 8 Jan
Am I the only person who doesn't really give a shit what people say in press conferences. It's all pretty generic most of the time.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
11:23, Mon 8 Jan
nope never ever watch them, you learn absolutely nothing from them
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
11:25, Mon 8 Jan
Am I the only person who doesn't really give a shit what people say in press conferences. It's all pretty generic most of the time.

I like to listen to them so if he says something that turns out to be wrong I can then throw in peoples faces.
11:27, Mon 8 Jan
Depends what said, if it’s a boring typical one I’d agree but if he calls out Stone Cold Steve Austin for a match at wrestle mania I’d be delighted
11:54, Mon 8 Jan

yeh i agree - reckon Tone is from the old skool of thought “don’t tell me, show me”

pressers there to blow smoke up peoples backsides

crack on with the job and time will be the judge
11:59, Mon 8 Jan
Hopefully he'll explain our new formation using Revels. I'd watch that.
11:59, Mon 8 Jan
Charcy

yep all media trained generic platitudes

Mowbrays might be slightly more interesting than the last 2 managers though
12:02, Mon 8 Jan
My Blue Heaven
Depends what said, if it’s a boring typical one I’d agree but if he calls out Stone Cold Steve Austin for a match at wrestle mania I’d be delighted

Yeah to be fair when Jack Tunney chose Hulk Hogan to fight Flair at Mania and not Sid Justice, that was a good one.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
12:11, Mon 8 Jan
Charcy

I'm interested to find out his preferred biscuit for dipping in his tea but I don't expect anything more inciteful than that.
12:43, Mon 8 Jan
I honestly thought this thread was about some sort of pressing tactic Mowbray uses.
He wants to maximize the time spent with his players and coaches, this week.
It will be the usual pre match affair, this Thursday. No scarf on the kop, I'm afraid.

Up the Tone, I think the coaching team will remarkably improve, in very short time, which can only benefit the squad and it's harmony.
09:18, Tue 9 Jan
LondonAndy
Hopefully he'll explain our new formation using Revels. I'd watch that.

Goalkeeper as a Minstrel?