22:18, Tue 9 Jan
I love the bastard already.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
22:20, Tue 9 Jan
Great interview & reading the comments , so many from other teams' fans , all in praise of Our Tony .A brilliant appointment , at last .
22:31, Tue 9 Jan
Me too,absolutely smacks of a genuine, grown up appointment. Think he will command respect and have the players' ears from day one.

Genuinely excited tbh

Big Tones

KES
21:31, Tue 9 Jan
First interview

21:37, Tue 9 Jan
KES
Short and sweet. Mowbray sounds up for it, if he can't get these players going again I doubt there's many that can.
21:45, Tue 9 Jan
KES
Front foot, aggression, dominate the ball.

Sound effing fantastic.
21:51, Tue 9 Jan
Players should be brave- sounds like no fear
21:51, Tue 9 Jan
Dave
Front foot, aggression, dominate the ball.

Sound effing fantastic.

Saying the same as Rooney but for some reason sounds completely different.
21:53, Tue 9 Jan
Never mind all that, how many twitter followers has he got?
21:53, Tue 9 Jan
KES
“I don’t come into buildings and tell everyone how great I am and what I do”

Nice to hear 👍
21:54, Tue 9 Jan
integrity, honesty, humility, build a culture - core human life traits - words that clearly shape his dynamic

seemed to avoid the use of uttering current footballing cliches - a considered first interview

this is a footballing father figure - a voice of man-management experience with a wealth of games at this level under his belt

like someone has said in an earlier comment, if he can’t succeed here right here right now there’s likely few who could
21:56, Tue 9 Jan
KES
What a great interview. I’m all in. Genuinely delighted and excited by him in charge. Get down there and support him.
My lad is away on Tuesday next week, I’m going on my own. And will enjoy it. I’ve wanted him here for years. Lots of ‘erms’ as well 😁
Tony Fantastico
21:56, Tue 9 Jan
waza seems like a bad dream after that interview
21:58, Tue 9 Jan
Iain_Gavin
“I don’t come into buildings and tell everyone how great I am and what I do”

Nice to hear 👍

Like someone said earlier, it's only words, but you couldn't but help be impressed by that interview. I'm feeling really positive again after that, despite myself.
Up the feckin Blues
21:59, Tue 9 Jan
Pirate Blue
waza seems like a bad dream after that interview

Likeable, humble, realistic, knows what the fans want. Everything the previous manager wasn’t.

We will look back at the Rooney era as a 3 month fever dream