14:38, Tue 9 Jan
Any season ticket holders having trouble buying their own seat online? I’m logged in but can’t buy as seats greyed out, unless I’m doing something wrong?
14:40, Tue 9 Jan
Hi Aamir
Tony Fantastico
14:40, Tue 9 Jan
Is it because they’re not opening much of the ground for it. I remember the replay last season I think only half of the kop and like a quarter of the tilton was open?
14:41, Tue 9 Jan
theAtlas
Any season ticket holders having trouble buying their own seat online? I’m logged in but can’t buy as seats greyed out, unless I’m doing something wrong?

Not sure where you sit, but they are only opening the Tilton and kop at the moment.
14:41, Tue 9 Jan
They did say the Kop and Tilton would be the only available stands for us
Tony Fantastico
14:42, Tue 9 Jan
Westbo90
theAtlas

Not sure where you sit, but they are only opening the Tilton and kop at the moment.

Sit in kop so should be able to buy from 2pm today.
14:44, Tue 9 Jan
Not working for me either
14:45, Tue 9 Jan
It says I have a reserved ticket in my notifications but then says I don't when I click on it!!
14:49, Tue 9 Jan
I’m trying old school, 28th in the queue! 📞
14:55, Tue 9 Jan
theAtlas
Westbo90
theAtlas

Sit in kop so should be able to buy from 2pm today.

Ah right, probably just the usual ticket office shambles then.
15:00, Tue 9 Jan
I think there has been a software upgrade.

I had problems getting a Stoke ticket yesterday.
Logged in, chose ticket, then you can't go anywhere.
Normally just click though to complete.

I had to click on the basket at the top instead and the ticket (well two by this time) was hidden in there.

I want to get 3 FA cup tickets for season ticket holders in my group.
I can't see how to access my parents' season tickets even though we have been in a group for ticket sales for 10 years.

Not that it would matter as I can't buy my own seat anyway as it is held, but not apparently there when I click.
15:03, Tue 9 Jan
Glad it’s not just me anyway! Patience on the pitch and patience off it 😁
15:10, Tue 9 Jan
It's better than last season when they didn't reserve the seats.
Not as good as it would be if the seats were actually available to buy, but you can't have everything I suppose.
15:10, Tue 9 Jan
Sheep2
I think there has been a software upgrade.

I had problems getting a Stoke ticket yesterday.
Logged in, chose ticket, then you can't go anywhere.
Normally just click though to complete.

I had to click on the basket at the top instead and the ticket (well two by this time) was hidden in there.

I want to get 3 FA cup tickets for season ticket holders in my group.
I can't see how to access my parents' season tickets even though we have been in a group for ticket sales for 10 years.

Not that it would matter as I can't buy my own seat anyway as it is held, but not apparently there when I click.
You are right. My season ticket seat is saved and I can add to basket but my sons ticket can’t be bought by me, or any others on my network. Pain in the arse this’ll be if it’s not sorted quickly. I’ll notify them on Twitter later. Luckily my lad is in Krakow next week so isn’t going
Tony Fantastico
15:16, Tue 9 Jan
Your lucky, mine isn’t even saved into basket nor can I buy anybody’s in my network, all shaded out.