15:19, Tue 9 Jan
theAtlas
Your lucky, mine isn’t even saved into basket nor can I buy anybody’s in my network, all shaded out.

Mine has turned up now.
It is sat in reserved tickets. There's a little red mark on the person when you log in.

However I can't get the other reserved tickets for members of the group.
15:19, Tue 9 Jan
Your ticket should be saved in the icon to the left of the basket. A head and shoulders outline with a red dot on it
Tony Fantastico
15:20, Tue 9 Jan
Sheep2
theAtlas
Your lucky, mine isn’t even saved into basket nor can I buy anybody’s in my network, all shaded out.

Mine has turned up now.
It is sat in reserved tickets. There's a little red mark on the person when you log in.
Beat me to it. I’ve messaged them on twitter. Aamir is scranning though
Tony Fantastico
15:23, Tue 9 Jan
Got the icon and the red dot and the notification says two reserved tickets but when I click it says you do not have currently reserved seats. In better news I’m 7th in queue 📞
15:23, Tue 9 Jan
Mine is there now but any idea how I get to add my son's season ticket seat next to me??
15:28, Tue 9 Jan
theAtlas
Got the icon and the red dot and the notification says two reserved tickets but when I click it says you do not have currently reserved seats. In better news I’m 7th in queue 📞

Try changing browser. Mine was there in Chrome.
15:30, Tue 9 Jan
Newbs
Mine is there now but any idea how I get to add my son's season ticket seat next to me??
No. I have the same issue. Or would have if my lad wasn’t in Krakow next week.
Again, I have let the club know about the issue
Tony Fantastico
15:31, Tue 9 Jan
Done it over the phone in the end, to be fair the lady who took my call was world class 😁😁
15:35, Tue 9 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Newbs
No. I have the same issue. Or would have if my lad wasn’t in Krakow next week.
Again, I have let the club know about the issue

Thanks. Just gone to my "network" and requested I can manage his tickets. Not sure if that will make a difference. Just need him to Ok it when he comes back from school
15:39, Tue 9 Jan
My account is already showing that I can do that
Tony Fantastico
15:41, Tue 9 Jan
Ok cheers. That rules that out then!
16:17, Tue 9 Jan
Going to Krakow to avoid seeing Blues is a bit much.
He could just say he doesn't want to go to the football.
17:00, Tue 9 Jan
Tbf the daft bugger picked that week and booked Mon-Fri to not miss a game 😁
Tony Fantastico
17:01, Tue 9 Jan
Newbs
Ok cheers. That rules that out then!

My son approved the request and now I can see his details showing in my reserved seats

A little moan - why don't they offer online tickets for this? Only option is for them to be sent out for £2
23:35, Tue 9 Jan
It's a shambles.
See the other thread ( " the e ticketing website ....." )
I've just bought mine but no option to buy the seat next to me which is also mine.
And as you rightly say why no print at home option ?
It's effing garbage !!
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )